Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Salib

Dr. Salib took the necessary time to evaluate and wait to see if non-surgical means could reduce pain in my L5 S1 disc herniation. He showed me exactly where the pain was coming from and after 6 months he said it was reasonable to go in and take care of it. When I woke from surgery the pain was gone and it has not returned going on 2+ years now. Highly recommend this doctor..

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

very poor comunication skills. My fusion surgery was unsuccesful. I would not recomend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Really a jerk. Never touched my father, quickly looked at an MRI scan and told him he'd need a spinal fusion. BEWARE

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I would recommend him to everyone. He is a great surgeon. He doesn't just jump into surgery. He tries other things before he decides on surgery. He is a fantastic doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Salib has been caring for me for the last 5 years. Excellent at listening to the patient and allowing you control over your care. Excellent surgeon - I am very happy to have found him!

Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Salib is a very patient doctor who only wants the best for his patients. I couldn't be happier with the results of my recent spinal fusion.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Awesome doctor who knows his stuff. Willing to listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Richard M. Salib's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Unicare