Ratings for Dr. Marc G. Rubinstein

I have been seeing Dr. Rubinstein for more than 20 years. He is an excellent doctor who works diligently with patients to solve their problems. I had been a successful contact lens wearer for many years but found that I could wear them fewer and fewer hours until my eyes wouldn't tolerate them at all. After seeing a number of renowned ophthalmologists, all of whom had differing opinions but no solution to my problem, I was still wearing glasses. Dr. Rubinstein studied my problem and persevered. He tried many types of lenses and finally found one that my eyes could tolerate. He is a scientist who is willing to go the extra mile to find solutions to patients' problems. Over the years, I have recommended him to many friends. Every one of them continues to see him. Additionally, his staff is friendly and knowledgeable, which also helps make the visit pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Marc G. Rubinstein's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1983)