Ratings for Dr. Sara B. Miller

She is a very nice lady, but I didn't feel a connection with her. It was more like talking to my grandma. It is true she does not seem to believe in medicine at all. I agree, she would make an excellent therapist. I was also a little uncomfortable with her home office setup.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

She was a nice, little old lady but her methods seem particularly outdated. She didn't have a computer and doesn't take notes. She basically functions as a psychologist/therapist with the ability to prescribe medication (but only for decreasing them). During my intake, I told her I was on a medication for bipolar disorder and she shook her head and said, "I don't know why you're on the medication. There seems to be nothing wrong with you. Just don't go trying to commit suicide again." Considering that I've had multiple suicide attempts, this should have raised a red flag. She didn't seem particularly concerned but sent me away with kind words and admonition. She's nice but not very helpful at all. Although I'm sure she'd be a great therapist/psychologist. She's very nice and attentive.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

This woman does not believe in medication and that there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006