Ratings for Carol J. Lagerman

She was not honest. If you cant trust your health care provider, who can you trust?

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I was very unhappy with this provider. She was very controlling and I found her extremely untrustworthy. I would never recommend her services to anybody. I don't believe she was confidential and she was quite manipulative. She was dictatorial and never considered my own opinions and concerns when determining treatment options. It was her way or no way. When I read the reports, she made many mistakes. She was just terrible. I can't believe so many people find her services acceptable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Lagerman saved my life! My regular doctor retired and I was referred to Dr. Lagerman. Thank goodness! She diagnosed me with what I was suffering with for years without any relief from my old doctor. I now have a care plan. She is very helpful and I know she ranks in the top 1% of the Aurora health care system for patient health care. Love her and would travel 200 miles to see her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Lagerman because my regular doctor was booked. She was so rude! She told me to exercise which was fine and I agreed but then she grabbed my arm and said how out of shape I am. Im only 120lbs and was very insulted that she grabbed my arm like that. I wanted her to run some blood tests and she argued with me about that. She made my feel like my symptoms were all in my head and by working out my problems would all be solved. I called my mom up crying after because I was so upset. She was not kind at all and I felt that she did not care about how I was feeling. I will NEVER go back to her after such a terrible experience. Maybe she should take her own advice instead of cutting down her patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014