Ratings for Dr. Joseph Robbins

I have been a patient of Dr Robbins since 1993 (21 yrs). He has always listened to my health issues and provided good advice and treatment.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have used this doctor for awhile now but only because I have no insurance and cannot afford another, however I am willing to spend more to get away from this man. Nancy is lovely. Dr. Robbins is extremely unethical and inappropriate . I have overheard very inappropriate conversations he has had with other patients that made me extremely uncomfortable. He is not good for young women to see. He is extremely forgetful.In my opinion he is bad for younger people. I believe he should retire and get take an ethics course on how to talk to/deal with young female patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

As a new patient, I was very comfortable and satisfied with the quality of service received from Dr. Robbins and his Assistant Nancy. When I called to schedule an appointment, I was greeted pleasantly and professionally. I arrived for my 5:30 appointment at 5:15. After entering my information using a wireless tablet, I was seen by Dr. Robbins very close to 5:30. Dr. Robbins explained what he was doing, asked and answered questions without rushing or hesitation. I felt very comfortable speaking with him. I left the office feeling confident that my health is in good hands. If you're looking for a Doctor, please visit Dr. Robbins Office. You will be very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Knoweledgable but I sometimes feel like he does not take my complaints seriously because I am young. Some doctors refuse to believe that a young person can have a health problem.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Robbins for 20+ years. He has always been easy to discuss anything with.... took time to answer any questions.. and was always 'on the mark' when he diagnosed me with various ailments. I believe he is a very good doctor. His office staff is exceptionally warm and friendly too.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009