Ratings for Dr. Kavoos N. Mesbahi

Docter seemed very knowlegeable,quiet and friendly. to compare with my previous doctor,i like him better.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Mesbahi immediately diagnosed my problem and put me on the path to cure. I found him friendly, explained things to the level I needed them explained, and visited me after my procedure. I cannot relate to the negative things that were posted about him in other posts. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Doctor seems not to care at all about patients as long as he's getting paid. Poor communication from his part. After surgery we had to ask to see him since he never came out to tell us how everything went or what the patient should do next. Fallow up visit he tells the patient "Why are you here, i didn't tell you to come back" when a week before he did. If you have the chance to see another doctor DO IT.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Doctor is very quiet. He was friendly and answered questions when asked...but did not volunteer information. It would be nice if he provided more details for people who are not familiar with the procedure and don't know what to ask. I felt he did a good job and the surgery went well. That was the important thing to me. If you have a question or problem he sees you right away...no waiting.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Seemed very knowlegeable, but not so forthcoming in giving detailed information concerning the type of surgery I had. It was like "pulling teeth" to get answers. If you didn't ask the question, you didn't get much information. Overall, he was a nice quiet doctor, just needs to be more informative concerning procedures that he performs. The surgery went well!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Kavoos N. Mesbahi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1970)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan