Ratings for Dr. Seymour J. Eisner

Dr. Eisner is a great doctor. My appointment was at 9 am and I was done by 9:20. I got the appointment within a week of calling.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Office staff is very friendly. Office is very clean, nicely decorated. Get a very calm feeling being there. I was taken right on time. Dr. Eisner is extremely thorough and pleasant. Takes the time to address any concerns and performs a very thorough examination. I never feel rushed when I am there.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Eisner was my mom's doctor and also my sister's doctor. I started going to him more than 20 years ago. I have great confidence in him and in his knowledge of the most current practices in his field.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Eisner was very nice and took the time to answer any questions I had. He was not in a rush. I was pleasantly surprised.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr.Eisner for about 20 years. He is knowledgeable, consciencious, listens to your concerns and explains his procedures. He has always given me sound advice and I would highly recommend him to any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

While Dr. Eisner performs the necessary steps for a gynecological examination, I have several complaints about him. He refused to perform a gonorrhea/chlamydia culture for me, even though I am a sexually active young female, I had to literally convince him to do it. This, in my opinion, is bad medical practice. Had the culture come up positive [thank god it didn't], Dr. Eisner would have almost consciously missed a diagnosis and would have perpetuated the spread of disease. He also was not knowledgeable about menstrual cups and alternative menstrual products which he should have been, considering the fact that his specialty is gynecology. I would not recommend this physician due to his close-mindedness, unwillingness to perform the tests requested by his patients, and his lack of understanding of the current technologies available to women.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Seymour J. Eisner's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1955)

Workers Comp