Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Boyle

Love Dr. Boyle! I went to MANY MANY doctors to figure out what was wrong with my daughter who is eleven now, every doctor told me nothing was wrong with her Dr. Boyle knew with out even looking at her blood work could tell she was ENEMIC!!!!! I found out that and a few other things unbelievable, I finally found out she also has ADHD . If it wasn't for DR. Boyle is still be looking for answer, I'm so glad we went to Dr. Boyle ever since then we have been able to heal my daughter. So thankful

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Boyle is an alarmist. If you sit in her waiting room you will switch many patients lesving in tears. I was one.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I took my 84 year old mother to see Dr. Boyle because of a prolapsed uterus. Dr. Boyle quickly fitted her with a pessary, charged her $80 out of pocket (even though she has Medicare and supplemental insurance which would have covered it) and sent her home. In less than a week, my mother developed serious problems and when I called the office I was told that Dr Boyle no longer practices gynecology. She now practices holistic/rejuvenation medicine. No one bothered to tell us that the day we were there was her last day as a gynecologist. My mother was in so much pain she had to go to the hospital for emergency removal of the pessary. Dr Boyle is a very unprofessional and uncaring physician. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I left a lovely ob/gyn to see Dr. Boyle because she practices functional medicine. After waiting over an hour only to have her introduce herself in a chilly manner with absolutely no acknowledgement or apology for her lateness (my recent experience has been that many doctors have gotten over their God complex, but she obviously has not gotten the memo). In questioning me about my medical history, she addressed me as tho I were a child in a grade school class and she a sadistic teacher, very condescending and cold. When she said someone would be in to draw my blood, I asked if it would be soon, as I'd already been there much longer than I'd thought I'd be and needed to leave. Instead of saying "I'll make sure someone comes right in", she shrugged with indifference and said, "it's up to you." I was on the verge of addressing her rudeness but didn't want to risk my blood samples being "misplaced". No doctor is worth suffering thru such a lack of bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

This was by far my WORST visit to any doctor EVER! I went to this Dr after hearing great reviews from my primary Dr & 2 close friends - figured I would give her a try since she is closer to me. I got there and had to wait...I can deal with the wait...all doctors have a wait, so fine, I was ok with that. I can even deal with the slightly rude staff - they make you feel like youre annoying them, no warm fuzzy feeling here at all! I was told the Dr had an emergency but i could see her physicians asst Sabi. I told them I would wait for the Dr since it was my first visit. Unfortunately, I guess Sabi never got the message and proceeded with my pap. She was rude, rough, unprofessional and I left feeling terrible. It was as though she had never done this before! this was the first pap that has ever hurt before! i left a great gyno to try this one - never again! When i called to complain later on, i received absolutely no sympathy or good response from the staff.AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

this practice is unbearable. the wait can take 1-2 hours! then the dr comes in and rushes out b/c she is so backed up with patients. i agree she is very knowledgeable but that doesn't make up for the lack of time they put into their patients. the girl that answers the phone doesn't know anything! all she does is take messages. they do not return phone calls. i constantly get the answering machine. they mess up prescriptions. i think what has happened is that they just have too many patients and they do not have the manpower to keep up with all of the them. i don't think i'll ever be returning to this practice. it is unfortunate b/c i do feel Dr Boyle is very knowledgeable but other than that forget about it. it's just not worth it. i want a dr who has time for me, who's workers do their job correctly and process things for their patients in a timely manner. they also say they never get their faxes! these are the faxes that have your test results!! my advice...look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

If you are looking for a great Dr. & not a best friend, she is the Dr. for you. Dr. Boyle is one of the best in her field. If there is something wrong with you she will be the one to find it and fix it. I had a huge cyst on one of my ovaries & after being misdiagnosed by other drs, she found it & removed it along w/one of my ovaries. 3 yrs later she delivered my 1st child and 3 yrs after that, my 2nd. I have been going to her for over 15 yrs. She is extremely thorough w/ exams, blood work, etc. I have referred many friends & family members to her, who have had serious issues (misdiagnosed by other drs) and she was the one to remedy them (fibromes, ovarian cancer, high risk pregnancies). She might not be extremely charismatic or too much of a talker, but you can trust her with your life. She is all about doing her job, making sure her patients are healthy and I think that is what is important.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Doctor failed to disclose what blood tests were for, and I was stuck with huge bill to me and insurance company. When challenged, their response is, "this is what we do with all patients." WOW . . .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Boyle delivered my son over 18 years ago because she was filling in for my doctor. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor and my husband still remembers it. She yelled at us for not calling the doctor before we arrived at the hospital and then yelled at me while I was delivering. Wow! is all I can say after reading all these comments. She's not going to change. I have an appointment with her but didn't realize this was the same doctor. I guess I won't be going.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Boyle from my Aunt who has gone to her for years. My old doctor I would sit and wait for at least an 1 1/2 to 2 hrs before seeing the doctor. With Dr. Boyle I waited no longer then 30 mins. She was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had for her. She also had bloodwork done and was called with results about 2 weeks later. Chris her assistant was also very knowledgeable with questions about my blood work and what should be done. I don't find her to be rude, though she is a little cold but I don't want my doctors to be my friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth A. Boyle's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal