Ratings for Dr. Ira R. Braverman

I have been under the care of Dr. Braverman for 3 years, I'm happy and satisfied with his medical care, I like his asst. Jen.,very accomodating, highly recommended he is an excellent PCP, I stick w/ Sharp health care plan because of Very Good Md. He explains your condition and listen to your views, I'm a his patient and I also have excellent experience as nurse, he easily answer to calls for his patients even weekends/any hour.He is my husband PCP aswell.If you have Sharp SCMG, you might want to consider him to be your M.D.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I've been going to Dr.Braverman's office for 4 years. The staff is really unprofessional. He should completely re-staff or retrain his employees. It's also a mess in the space. I had my blood drawn in a consultation room that had piles of stuff in it;a drill, stacks of magazines, bags of ??. He's a nice guy but I'm not there to hang out. I'm there for the professional services of a doctor. Trust in the staff and doctor that my health concerns are being taken seriously and being attended to are non-existent at this office. Losing my file, forgetting that I was in one of the consultation rooms for my exam and attitude from his staff because I told them they never called me back (three times!) for a referral,all in the last 4 months...is the last straw. You will not get professional service from this office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My Grandfather has him as his primary care. First most of his staff are nice, referrals are very difficult to get due to the lady the request the referrals she is very hurtful and rude to patients and their family. The doctor misdiagnosed my grandfather this last 3 months (june o6 to August 06) he came in for a swallowing problem and with no testing the doctor told him it is indigestion and sent him home with antacids. Well 3 months later he can no longer swollow and has stage 5 cancer that started in the esophogus. The oncologist told us he has 6 months but if it was cought sooner he would have longer. My grandfather takes a blood thinner so he has to come in 2-3 times a week to have his blood check so he sees his doctor each week. I strongly DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Ira R. Braverman's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in National City, CA