Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Reisman

Would never recommend. Beware!!! He messed my eye up and is not taking responsibility. His explanations are not credible and I have had to seek follow up care and correction elsewhere. Stay away!!!!

Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Reisman was able to put my mind at ease when I was experiencing some vision disturbances. A family history of glaucoma was making me worried that my recent vision problems may be symptomatic. He and his team provided a thorough exam and alleviated my worries. A top notch Doctor in my book!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Reisman is an excellent doctor who transitioned me from reading glasses to progressive lenses and contacts. I'm very happy with the care I've received while in his offices.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

He is never on time for his appointments. I have waited over an hour to even be seen by him. He is not personable. He never explains what is going on. Also, you can never understand what he is saying because he mumbles. I would avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Reisman discovered an eye condition that other doctor's failed to diagnose and my vision is greatly improved because of his care. Great smart doctor. Nice office staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

The worst! Rude and arrogant doctor to match his rude and arrogant staff. His secretaries did not want to give me the proper paperwork for a transaction because they didn't know their new computers well enough. They said I should "trust them" only to have them mess up the transaction and charge me too much money. When I called to correct they were extremely rude, and to top it all off, when I reported it to the doctor, he LAUGHED at me.

Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey M. Reisman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reisman is one of only a few ophthalmologists in Morristown, NJ who is fellowship trained in cornea and refractive laser eye surgery. Having performed more than 15,000 laser eye surgery procedures at his Morris County practice, New Jersey surgeon Dr. Reisman has the experience patients seek, and offers personalized care and a unique treatment plan for each individual.

• Spanish

• Hahnemann Medical College (Grad. 1991)

• LASIK eye surgery
  • Cataract surgery
  • Cataracts
  • Eye floaters
  • Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
  • Dry eyes