Ratings for Julie K. Rousseau

In 1 instance- after trying multiple anxiety meds, she said the name of the 1st med she put me on & said she "would NEVER put someone of my description on that med" I told her it was the very first one she gave me. She argued, saying I had no idea what I was talking about; until I made her read my file, and just said "oh well". I am still suffering from some severe reactions I had to it. Most recently, she put me on a daily med. One day I ran out and had to wait to get more, I missed 1 day & became HIGHLY irritable. My next appt she said if it happens again to call and her office would promptly give me enough to get me by. So when I did run out, I did as she said. I called and emailed but reception said I would not be given any meds until my next appt in 2 months. I was stuck without meds. As my irritability increased, I said I didn't think it was right they withhold a daily med which clearly effected my mood. Her response was to 'fire' me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014