Ratings for Virginia H. Ragsdale

Gini is the best physician I have come to know. I saw her for 20 yrs before I moved away. Recently, after having a less acceptable experience for the past 3 yrs with a new physician, I went back to see Gini. She has been a very important part of my health & life.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

I've gone to Virginia for years; she is direct, no nonsense, and wants to get to the root of your issue. As a nurse practitioner, she really understands what a patient needs & will explain why she recommends something (not just "do what I say"). When she isn't an expert on something, she will investigate (if it isn't urgent)or bring in a colleague that is. I will continue to see her until she retires or I leave the state!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I love her she one of the best doctors. I've seen her for 4 years now she makes me feel so comfortable. And always explain everything to me, while taking her time.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Ragsdale for years and years. I wouldn't go to anyone else but her. She's wonderfully thoughtful, kind, knowledgeable and patient... she takes all the time you need to discuss all of your needs as opposed to other doctors that can't wait to get you in and out in order to see another patient. I highly recommend Dr. Ragsdale.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Friendly, but not competent

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Virginia H. Ragsdale's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1981)