Ratings for Joan M. Osswald

I was disgusted with the way I was treated seeing Osswald. I'm prescribed medicine for a past addiction. I'm always upfront about the medicine to all my doctors. With that said, I waited in the patient room for almost 40 minutes. She did an unnecessary, painful procedure. I was crying in pain, asked her to stop and she continued on. To add insult to injury she informed me, after, that she could have numbed the area but didn't. Still crying, shaking, and fumbling around, I was excused while she sat and typed at the laptop. I pulled up my pants and picked up my shoes to put them on, still crying, and she sat there. Don't physicians normally leave for a patient to re-dress....especially if the patient is literally crying like a baby from the pain she just inflicted?? I think Joan Osswald is unprofessional and judgmental in her beliefs with medicine. I feel as though I was treated like a drug addict looking for drugs, When I was simply looking for a referral to have a cyst removed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014