Ratings for Dr. Gary C. Prada

Horrible Organization for getting prescriptions refilled. Dr. Prater is knowledgeable but has zero personality. He may or may not really listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Prada is very knowledgeable and is a top diagnostician. I have been visiting him for over 5 years. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and pat your head, or sit listen to your babbling on and on for hours about every little pain you had since the last visit, then he is not your man. Timely, efficient, succinct, to the point responses. Be prepared to tell him exactly what is the problem, do not generalize your thoughts. I guess my personality and his match up, so I feel very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

This doctor is very unhelpful. Charged me $100 for a visit that took less than 5 minutes and I left uninformed and ripped off. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Exceptionally accessible practice. We used their expertise twice on weekends. Good advice on rheumatoid arthritis. Prada has given us solid advice that probably saved one of our lives. He uses technology appropriately to diagnose and follow patients' progress.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

He misdiagnosed my mother which caused her sepsis! She almost died because of him. That man shouldn't have a license since it's clear he lacks both a soul and a brain.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

He's a very good and knowledgeable doctor. He is very pleasant but can come off as too direct because he is not a conversationalist. Overall, he is a professional with a great deal of expertise and concern for his patients. He took the time to listen to ALL my concerns and answered all my questions. I would definetely refer him to my friends and family. :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

My goodness. How can this guy call himself a doctor. He is cold as a gellyfish, never smiles, brings his laptop in the eam room never even looks up, listens, types and leaves in 5 minutes. He should be called the laptop doctor. How can these people practice? Avoid him like a plague.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Very impersonal and always rushing. Gives you the feeling of being on a conveyer belt.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Appointments - a bit tedious to make, but not too bad. The doctor barely listened to my concerns, just typed away on his laptop. I mentioned 3 concerns. He addressed only one of them and quickly left the room without even asking me if I had any additional question. I have never experienced this before. I thought he was momentarily stepping out. But before I knew, the nurse was back and giving me exit instructions. I cannot rate him on his knowledge because I have not scheduled a followup to discuss test results with him. But I can say with certainty that his knowledge of how to treat patients is very poor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Gary C. Prada's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Commercial Insurance Company