Ratings for Dr. Roger S. Cicala

Dr. Cicala is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I hate the office staff and the ridiculousness of their check-in procedures; however, his assistants are great! If you AREN'T a drug-seeking deadbeat, you can't go wrong with him as your Pain Management physician. (Deadbeats beware!)

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Was told he was one of the best interventionist around. Can't say much to his skill, the lumbar injections didn't help in my case, but not sure that's his fault. I can speak to his rudeness and uncaring attitude. I was nervous about having a 4 inch needle inserted into my spine and my sister told him 'a little jokingly' that I was afraid of being paralyzed and he made a snide comment with some medical jargon about why that wouldn't happen! And then, he didn't give me nearly enough sedation so I was in tears from the time the event was over and as I was going out the door to the car - no one cared, they had already labeled me as a drug abuser, but they were just following his lead. I gave him two chances and both were the same. You be the judge.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Upon Phoning The Clinic I Was Advised This Doctor Has Retired ! Needs Removal From Listing.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Cicala and his staff are great. They listen to what you have to say and answer any questions so that you can actually unsterstand the medical terms. When I go for my appointments I feel as if I am going to visit family and good friends.Dr. Cicala and his staff are a very caring staff and work closely with each other and their patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

easily the nicest docs around.one of the few docs who you can feel comfortable talking to. brett b.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr Cicala is very intelligent, down to earth Dr. He is extremely nice and he will go above and beyond your expectations. I have been seeing him for alomost a year now, and I would highly recommend him, for anyone to see that has chronic pain issues.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Roger S. Cicala's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1982)