Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Fiorina

I've been with Dr. Fiorina for ten years. It was time for my year physical and I asked the staff to mail me my request for bloodwork. They refused and said I must come in person to pick up the paperwork ('or send someone'). I explained I worked from 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM out of town and unable to come in person just to pick up a piece of paper. I would be missing work for the appointment and I didn't need to miss more just to pick up the paper. They refused and said it is the Doctors' policy not to mail papers. I called a week later and asked for my files to be sent to a new doctor and they said the would MAIL me a release form before they could send my files. I asked why is it ok to mail a release form and not the bloodwork papers? Susanne said "I would have mailed it to you". I explained that the staff would not and thus me leaving. She said "I don't blame you". Well, guess what--trying to get my files to my new doctor in time for my appointment is another story. After they said the mailed through the hospital snail mail twice and 5 weeks later, my new doctor still has not yet received my files. I called and said I would stop by first thing in the AM to pick them up on my way to the appointment and Theresa said "Susanne doesn't have time to make copies--she is busy today"--I hope Dr. Fiorina knows what kind of staff he has.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr fiorina is a excellent md and coming from a nurse who is hi patient That's a great recommendation

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Doctor was very helpful, I had problems for a long time and with her great advices and treatment I feel much better now

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Office is difficult to contact. Doctor has quite an attitude for someone claiming to be a compassionate person. Seems the system is passing him by and he believes he's better than he really is. Time for me to move on as well.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

My husband recently needed to locate a new physician...and he was presenting with several manageable health concerns, but still requires an attentive "eye". Dr Fiorina was friends with a relative, and welcomes us without delay. Everyone has been wonderful...the first I have ever experienced my husband pleasant and happy with his doctor. Thanks for making a tough situation so much easier.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

While Dr. Fiorina is one of the nicest and sweetest doctors my hubby and I have ever met, his staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are frequently on personal phone calls, take forever to answer when you call in and do not warn you about something that may or may not be covered by your insurance until you get to the office. Since you may have to wait a month before you get an appointment, this doesn't leave a good taste in the mouth. Thinking of switching docs even though we love Dr. Mike, but can't stand the staff!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

LISTEN'S to me. He takes the time to ask questions, explain everything, and I never feel rushed. One of a very few docs I have known who treats me as a partner in my health care. He is kind, caring, and compassionate. I feel he is very dedicated to his profession and truly aspires to retain his humanity in a very difficult profession.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Fiorina has been my doctor since I was a kid. He is the greatest. Will listen and actually care for his patients!!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Fiorina's main concern is the well being of his patients. Known to open his doors after hours, he and his staff are sincere in their desire to help others. The girls in the office are hard working and always make you feel welcome and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

When I moved to Butler, I never thought I would find another doctor as wonderful as the doctor I had had for over thirty years. Dr. Fiorina has turned out to be as caring, professional, and insightful as my old doctor. I am astounded that I found such an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Michael E. Fiorina's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Unicare