Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Fiorina

Doctor was very helpful, I had problems for a long time and with her great advices and treatment I feel much better now

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Office is difficult to contact. Doctor has quite an attitude for someone claiming to be a compassionate person. Seems the system is passing him by and he believes he's better than he really is. Time for me to move on as well.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

My husband recently needed to locate a new physician...and he was presenting with several manageable health concerns, but still requires an attentive "eye". Dr Fiorina was friends with a relative, and welcomes us without delay. Everyone has been wonderful...the first I have ever experienced my husband pleasant and happy with his doctor. Thanks for making a tough situation so much easier.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

While Dr. Fiorina is one of the nicest and sweetest doctors my hubby and I have ever met, his staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are frequently on personal phone calls, take forever to answer when you call in and do not warn you about something that may or may not be covered by your insurance until you get to the office. Since you may have to wait a month before you get an appointment, this doesn't leave a good taste in the mouth. Thinking of switching docs even though we love Dr. Mike, but can't stand the staff!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

LISTEN'S to me. He takes the time to ask questions, explain everything, and I never feel rushed. One of a very few docs I have known who treats me as a partner in my health care. He is kind, caring, and compassionate. I feel he is very dedicated to his profession and truly aspires to retain his humanity in a very difficult profession.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Fiorina has been my doctor since I was a kid. He is the greatest. Will listen and actually care for his patients!!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Fiorina's main concern is the well being of his patients. Known to open his doors after hours, he and his staff are sincere in their desire to help others. The girls in the office are hard working and always make you feel welcome and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

When I moved to Butler, I never thought I would find another doctor as wonderful as the doctor I had had for over thirty years. Dr. Fiorina has turned out to be as caring, professional, and insightful as my old doctor. I am astounded that I found such an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Mike is a compassionate, understanding, knowledable and genuinely wonderful physician. I am so blessed to have him as my personal doctor. He has a terrific personality and makes everyone feel comfortable around him. His staff is witty and caring. He took me on as a patient when my own PCP didn't seem to care. I found a lump in my breast. He guided me through the whole process, which did in fact turn out to be breast cancer. He has been a God-send for other loved ones in my life as well. I can never thank him enough ... or let him know how truly grateful I am.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Very patient and knowledgable. Also was able to relax my very nervous mother. Has a good way of explaining things in a way we could all understand.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Michael E. Fiorina's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI