Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos

As a 22 year old registered nurse I had made an appointment regarding an important insecurity of mine after a lot of thought. I felt extremely judged for being young and even felt questioned for having the job that I do at such a young age. I felt as though Dr. Poulos not only had an odd personality, but let her personal judgment get in the way of her professional attitude. She is not a plastic surgeon I would recommend and to be honest I left her office feeling very upset after the way I was treated. Very disappointed. The rest of the staff was excellent, however not a great doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

The staff was awesome and very helpful. Dr Poulos was over 1 hour late and I was the first appointment of the day. There was no appology. Her bedide manner is attrocious. I was degraded, belittled and told to 'sit like a proper lady'. My husband was waiting for me in the parking lot and she commented on him 'not being her usual class of clientele'. I was in pain after my surgery and her words to me on my first postop checkup was : "well - you asked for this" Had I know that all my meetings with her would be the same. I NEVER would have gone there.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I am a registered nurse and my husband a physician, we are in no way immune to the different types of "surgeon" personalities, and realize that a very good surgeon can sometimes have an odd personality. That being said, I am only commenting on my first impression of Dr. Poulos. My appointment was scheduled for 3:30, I finally saw her at 4:37. She entered the room and told me to please put my cell phone away, as I wouldn't be needing it for the appt. Did I just mention that I had just waited over an hour.........not to mention that I had my phone to show her some photos of my desired results. Never once did she apologize for me having to wait over an hour. To make a long story short, save your 100$ for the consult. She was rude and condescending and didn't listen to what I had to say, referred me to her nurse instead of addressing questions/concerns herself. She was noticeably rushed. Would NEVER recommend based on first impression.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Also feel her bedside manner is terrible and she is degrading as far as I'm concerned..prices way too high..would probably not return.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Poulos. Her general attitude and demeanor are TERRIBLE. She is degrading with no compassion. Her office manager is just as terrible, another "thinks she knows it all" , both women are extremely unprofessional. I will not be going here for surgery, and I advise you not to go to this office either.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Her bedside manner is rude and degrading .. I was never happy with my surgery and later got an infection which she treated me so horrible during and didn't even want to help me. I was deathly I'll and with my implants being removed I was left looking horrible , she treated me with lack of any compassion , I wouldn't bring my dog to her

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

My sister and I both had a consultation w/ Dr Poulos. She is knowledgeable, i find her prices to be way to high. She was a little rude, some of her staff is a little flaky and all are all plastic dolls. We decided not to go with her for our surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Submitted May 30, 2013

I must say her work is impeccabile, and I am satisfied with her surgery. Her bed side mannors are HORRIBLE! She does not allow you to ask many questions and.or try to understand what the outcome would be like. I had breast reduction and I never knew from day one what would the best breast size I would be. I'm not sure if it was due to coverage was done by insurance or if she didn't want to deal with someone that didn't have a PhD.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have never felt so degraded after leaving dr.poulos's office. She needs to refresh her bed side manner and get her ego in check. Overweight people beware.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners