Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos

Dr.Poulos has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. Not only did I feel like she was judgmental but she was just down right rude to me as a patient. I would never go back!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The surgery center was so nice and clean. It was the perfect setting for my surgery. I didn't want to go to a hospital for an elective surgery. This was the perfect place. The staff was so nice and helpful. At my follow up appointments all of my questions were answered and the staff took time to explain everything I needed to know.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I was surprised I was able to have my surgery in Dr.Poulos's private surgical suite with my own team of nurses and anesthesia staff. I felt like I received red carpet care and I loved the privacy of not going to the hospital. Dr.Poulos is so talented, I will be recommending her to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

As a 22 year old registered nurse I had made an appointment regarding an important insecurity of mine after a lot of thought. I felt extremely judged for being young and even felt questioned for having the job that I do at such a young age. I felt as though Dr. Poulos not only had an odd personality, but let her personal judgment get in the way of her professional attitude. She is not a plastic surgeon I would recommend and to be honest I left her office feeling very upset after the way I was treated. Very disappointed. The rest of the staff was excellent, however not a great doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

The staff was awesome and very helpful. Dr Poulos was over 1 hour late and I was the first appointment of the day. There was no appology. Her bedide manner is attrocious. I was degraded, belittled and told to 'sit like a proper lady'. My husband was waiting for me in the parking lot and she commented on him 'not being her usual class of clientele'. I was in pain after my surgery and her words to me on my first postop checkup was : "well - you asked for this" Had I know that all my meetings with her would be the same. I NEVER would have gone there.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I am a registered nurse and my husband a physician, we are in no way immune to the different types of "surgeon" personalities, and realize that a very good surgeon can sometimes have an odd personality. That being said, I am only commenting on my first impression of Dr. Poulos. My appointment was scheduled for 3:30, I finally saw her at 4:37. She entered the room and told me to please put my cell phone away, as I wouldn't be needing it for the appt. Did I just mention that I had just waited over an hour.........not to mention that I had my phone to show her some photos of my desired results. Never once did she apologize for me having to wait over an hour. To make a long story short, save your 100$ for the consult. She was rude and condescending and didn't listen to what I had to say, referred me to her nurse instead of addressing questions/concerns herself. She was noticeably rushed. Would NEVER recommend based on first impression.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Also feel her bedside manner is terrible and she is degrading as far as I'm concerned..prices way too high..would probably not return.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Poulos. Her general attitude and demeanor are TERRIBLE. She is degrading with no compassion. Her office manager is just as terrible, another "thinks she knows it all" , both women are extremely unprofessional. I will not be going here for surgery, and I advise you not to go to this office either.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Her bedside manner is rude and degrading .. I was never happy with my surgery and later got an infection which she treated me so horrible during and didn't even want to help me. I was deathly I'll and with my implants being removed I was left looking horrible , she treated me with lack of any compassion , I wouldn't bring my dog to her

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

My sister and I both had a consultation w/ Dr Poulos. She is knowledgeable, i find her prices to be way to high. She was a little rude, some of her staff is a little flaky and all are all plastic dolls. We decided not to go with her for our surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental