Ratings for Abby C. Hefner

Because I work 3rd shift, and my quiting time is always different, it's caused me to miss/have to cancel several appointments over the past several years, they fires/kicked me out. It's not even my fault, I can't control what time I get off work, but they did t care. All they care about are the numbers and money from MY/and YOUR insurance... Worst office ever!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Abby is great. Other DRs are ok. Front office staff-depends on the hour.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Basicaaly give out pain pills like they are candy. She has no knowledge about my disease. She is great with bedside manor, but if you have to go to the hospital, she cannot be your doctor because she is an AARPN so you see a Hospitlatist. I am currenly haveing a proble that I am trying to get work about her, but the basics are that she removed me from her over for arreson that she does not know the whol store. She is basially a pill mil.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I love Abby and the staff at her office. They are always professional and friendly. I always have a great experience everytime I walk in the door. From reminder calls, to blood draws. I have had all positive experiences.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013