Ratings for Amy L. Gentry

the best doctor i have ever used...she goes beyond the call of duty and is willing to offer to lookup medical info right in her office in her medical books, so that tells me, she really does care. now days, we get docs who want a paycheck, prestige, and the social status, but could care less about their patients well being. She is not easy to get into! She only takes those patients that are for real, have real pain, no record, and not a single suspicion of becoming an addict...so, while she spends two months checking your records, if your serious about the best pain specialist in the business, then trust me, the wait is worth it. Even though she also struggles with her own illness, she still shows up on time and every single date I schedule! Her staff is professional and most of the time happy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Excellent health care. Very careing and understanding. Takes the time to listen to you as a person. She has saved my life many times and I can honestly say I would not be alive had a friend not recommended her to me. If you want someone treating you that cares.... See Miss Gentry!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013