Ratings for Dr. Michael Lavallee

Dr. Michael Lavallee is amazing. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos disease 3 years ago, I have seen numerous medical doctors and specialists, nobody could help me, told me that there is no cure and to learn to live with it, and my health continued to declined. I gained lots of weight, had anxiety, depression, developed terrible acne (in my 20's)and felt unwell all the time. I decided to give a Naturopath a try, since nothing else has worked. 6 weeks, and 2 days in I have lost 17 pounds, my thyroid antibodies have drastically dropped, my acne has cleared, and I have energy again, my depression is gone, and my anxiety is gone. Dr. Lavallee is extremely smart and knowledgeable, he was able to make a huge difference in my life by educated me about food. He cares about what he does, and I tell everyone I know to go see him. Thank you for giving me my life back Dr. Lavallee!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I've seen many many different naturopaths, specialists and doctors, looking for answers for the same problem, for the last 5 years. In turn, I've spent tons of money on both their services and many, many, MANY supplements. I was weary of seeing Dr.Lavallee, thinking I'd just dump a whole bunch of more money onto supplements and not see results. However, the exact opposite happened. I spent nearly nothing on supplements and saw results in my first 2 weeks. I was thrilled when Dr. Lavallee gave me the option of fixing these issues with FOOD (which is a habit I could continue, and would fix the root of the problem), or supplements. I choose food, and it was SIMPLE changes that saw a HUGE difference. I went in thinking I just had to fix thes one problem, but in reality, I was so stressed I would most likely have been put in the hospital if I hadn’t seen him that week, I was anxious like never before and so, so overwhelmed with life and my new, fast growing business. Within weeks, my stress levels were back to normal, I had no more anxiety, no more horrible mood swings, no horrible thoughts. I was back to myself, (in just THREE WEEKS!) and everyone noticed - my whole family said they felt I did a total 180 and they got "me" back. Knowing the plan he put me on was VISIBLY making a difference, helped me continue with the suggestions he's made. He was very thorough in explaining WHY what was happening was happening, and HOW what he was suggesting would help. I've never received that much helpful information from an appointment before. This, truly made all the difference, knowing how what he suggested would actually be helping my body get back to its optimal condition. It's been 4 months since my first appointment, and I can truly say that I feel he saved my business from going under, my sanity and sounds extreme, but my life!

He’s wonderful at providing you what you NEED. You can see his heart in truly wanting to HELP people, not just make “make money off the sick”. He’s amazing, and I’ll continue to recommend him to everyone I know! Thank you, Dr.Lavallee!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

After years of visiting doctors, specialists, even other naturopaths for my declining health and autoimmune conditions, (and being told time and time again that there is no cure for any of my conditions), Dr. Lavallee was my last hope. He was highly recommended to me by a friend who had amazing results following his protocol. I went in for my first appt and learnt more in 3 hours about my health, diet, nutrition, etc. than all my years in school combined! He is incredibly knowledgeable, and makes a point to back up all his statements with solid proof. I was so motivated after that appt. I was excited to modify my diet, and excited to take supplements that were supposed to start healing my body. You know what? It worked!! I suffered with psoriasis for 14 years, after only 10 weeks it was barely visible. Psoriatic arthritis pain, gone. Migraines, after approx. 3 months, gone. Digestion issues, after approx 4 months, gone. My thyroid is taking a bit longer, but my prescription has decreased three times already. I feel like a million bucks! How many docs do you have that will call at 8 in the evening to address questions and offer advice? He is amazing, I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to take charge of their health! Thank You Dr.Lavallee!!!! Jo

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I first saw Dr. Lavallee Fall of 2015 for some allergy/diet related skin conditions that had plagued me for about 12 years. He was excellent and cutting to the point and figuring out exactly what steps I needed to take in order to figure out what was causing my issues. He was very professional in his approach, detailed in his diagnosis and thorough in making sure that I was doing all I could to get myself healthy. He should be of very high demand for anyone looking who is looking to see a Naturopath in situtations (like mine) where Specialists and Family doctors did not have the answer. After sticking to his recommended actions and diet related changes I have completely changed my lifestyle for the better and my skin condition is in remission. I hold Dr. Lavallee and his practice in very high regard. He provides RESULTS!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I first saw Dr. Lavallee in August of 2015 and I am amazed at how much better I believe today. I am 69 years old and today I have twice the energy I had 6 months ago. My concentration and mental clarity have improved significantly. I am actually quite amazed at how much better I feel in such a short period of time. I cannot remember when I last felt as emotionally stable and physically healthy as I do now. I feel extremely grateful and fortunate to be seeing Dr. Lavallee. Judy

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Lavallee has been my naturopathic doctor for about 5 years now and each time I see him for a consultation he guides me to make changes in a slow and methodic manner. The result is that I have seen an gradual inprovement in my health. I have had cancer and been diagnosed with fibromyalgia....through his guidance, my eating has changed so dramatically that I am clear of all my fibro-related symptoms. The assault on my body from surgery and chemotherapy was devastating but with his recommended treatments, I have recovered both my energy and my stamina. I am 68 years old, and by faithfully following his recommendation, I feel better, stronger and more energetic than ever...best decision I've made was to invest in my health and have him as my guid.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Lavallee was helpful in treating my anemia. Felt much better following treatments.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I arrived early and was greeted promptly by Dr. Lavallee who was with another individual. After a brief but courteous exchange he returned to his patient. Prior to the appointment I found our phone conversations to be informative and upfront. He was very helpful by providing me with an appointment (with short notice on my part) in the evening. I was allowed to bring my friend into the two hour initial session which was great because she took additional notes for me. A lot of information and questions were covered and it was very helpful to have a second set of ears! I have been very frustrated by my experiences with main stream modern medicine. Dr. Lavallee helped fill in the blanks, and pulled all the pieces together for me and I left with a plan of action and feel I was finally "heard". I have a positive outlook for renewed health. Depending on circumstances, I would recommend for future appointments, ask to see a copy of the intake form before hand and have your medical history written down before you arrive. Saves time and less stressful than trying to remember it by memory! Overall a positive experience.

Submitted August 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lavallee for a number of years. I am more than happy with him. I too don't mind the fact that he has no receptionist - I agree that it feels more personal without. I also believe it helps keep down his costs which he passes on to his patients. Dr. Lavallee was recommended to me by a co-worker who had great results after seeing him. I have also had great results and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Lavallee is VERY knowledgeable! The amount of information that was given to me in a session was fantastic!! Instead of going to a medical doctor and getting him to fix me by prescribing pills (chemicals) to fix my health related problem, I can affirm that I am able to take responsibility for my own health in a more natural way with Dr. Lavallee. He has taught me many ways to incorporate new foods in my life as well as foods that could hinder my health as well. I left his office feeling satisfied with the positive reinforcements and I also currently feel taken care of.I enjoy that he has no receptionist! This is actually one less person to talk to "what's the reason for your visit today mr/mrs. so and so" says the receptionist "Well, are you gonna help me? no, so why do you want to know I want to talk to the doctor!" As for the water, if you want something to drink- ask... Even kids know this, Dr. Lavallee is not there to raise you! You're an adult, take responsibility and grow up.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013