You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Lavallee

I first saw Dr. Lavallee Fall of 2015 for some allergy/diet related skin conditions that had plagued me for about 12 years. He was excellent and cutting to the point and figuring out exactly what steps I needed to take in order to figure out what was causing my issues. He was very professional in his approach, detailed in his diagnosis and thorough in making sure that I was doing all I could to get myself healthy. He should be of very high demand for anyone looking who is looking to see a Naturopath in situtations (like mine) where Specialists and Family doctors did not have the answer. After sticking to his recommended actions and diet related changes I have completely changed my lifestyle for the better and my skin condition is in remission. I hold Dr. Lavallee and his practice in very high regard. He provides RESULTS!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I first saw Dr. Lavallee in August of 2015 and I am amazed at how much better I believe today. I am 69 years old and today I have twice the energy I had 6 months ago. My concentration and mental clarity have improved significantly. I am actually quite amazed at how much better I feel in such a short period of time. I cannot remember when I last felt as emotionally stable and physically healthy as I do now. I feel extremely grateful and fortunate to be seeing Dr. Lavallee. Judy

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Lavallee has been my naturopathic doctor for about 5 years now and each time I see him for a consultation he guides me to make changes in a slow and methodic manner. The result is that I have seen an gradual inprovement in my health. I have had cancer and been diagnosed with fibromyalgia....through his guidance, my eating has changed so dramatically that I am clear of all my fibro-related symptoms. The assault on my body from surgery and chemotherapy was devastating but with his recommended treatments, I have recovered both my energy and my stamina. I am 68 years old, and by faithfully following his recommendation, I feel better, stronger and more energetic than ever...best decision I've made was to invest in my health and have him as my guid.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I arrived early and was greeted promptly by Dr. Lavallee who was with another individual. After a brief but courteous exchange he returned to his patient. Prior to the appointment I found our phone conversations to be informative and upfront. He was very helpful by providing me with an appointment (with short notice on my part) in the evening. I was allowed to bring my friend into the two hour initial session which was great because she took additional notes for me. A lot of information and questions were covered and it was very helpful to have a second set of ears! I have been very frustrated by my experiences with main stream modern medicine. Dr. Lavallee helped fill in the blanks, and pulled all the pieces together for me and I left with a plan of action and feel I was finally "heard". I have a positive outlook for renewed health. Depending on circumstances, I would recommend for future appointments, ask to see a copy of the intake form before hand and have your medical history written down before you arrive. Saves time and less stressful than trying to remember it by memory! Overall a positive experience.

Submitted August 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lavallee for a number of years. I am more than happy with him. I too don't mind the fact that he has no receptionist - I agree that it feels more personal without. I also believe it helps keep down his costs which he passes on to his patients. Dr. Lavallee was recommended to me by a co-worker who had great results after seeing him. I have also had great results and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Lavallee is VERY knowledgeable! The amount of information that was given to me in a session was fantastic!! Instead of going to a medical doctor and getting him to fix me by prescribing pills (chemicals) to fix my health related problem, I can affirm that I am able to take responsibility for my own health in a more natural way with Dr. Lavallee. He has taught me many ways to incorporate new foods in my life as well as foods that could hinder my health as well. I left his office feeling satisfied with the positive reinforcements and I also currently feel taken care of.I enjoy that he has no receptionist! This is actually one less person to talk to "what's the reason for your visit today mr/mrs. so and so" says the receptionist "Well, are you gonna help me? no, so why do you want to know I want to talk to the doctor!" As for the water, if you want something to drink- ask... Even kids know this, Dr. Lavallee is not there to raise you! You're an adult, take responsibility and grow up.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Lavallee is very knowledgeable and constantly reviewing new literature and keeping up to date. Takes and returns phone calls in the evening which very few doctors will do. He has always returned my phone calls within a day or two which I think this is exceptional for a health practitioner. Dr. Lavallee took a great deal of time to review my concerns and find appropriate solutions. I have changed a large proportion of my diet as directed by Dr. Lavallee with beneficial results to my health occurring over time. He is one of the few practitioners I have visited that addresses preventative strategies for health. My initial visit was lengthy which allowed him to gain an understanding of causes for my conditions through assessment and also for him to explain details of my condition to me and provide solutions. I appreciate the time and energy that he took to address my health concerns and my health is improved as a result.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Lavallee for many months. By not having a receptionist he keeps overhead low and his charges are exceptionally reasonable. He is extremely helpful and very concerned for his patients. He is kind and caring. This is a dedicated naturopath who always returns my phone calls. I always take water where ever I go and am certain if I forgot my water bottle and was in need he would just need me to ask for such. Initial appointments can be long and difficult only beause of the thoroughness of Dr Lavallee's approach. I disagree totally with such negative comments and have never waited for my appt time except when I have been early.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Re: staff, he was it. No receptionist. Felt like he cut corners all to make a buck. He was running late whenever I went to see him, and then would rush our appointments. Initial 2 hour assessment, sitting in a hard chair, no break or h20 offered. He DID explain things and jotted down notes as he explained but by the end the paper was just a scribble of blue. Very disappointed that no handouts, or direction for where to turn to (ie internet) for more info re: meal planning or substitutions for foods that were off limits during a cleanse. Although he seemed knowledgeable, he was scattered and he didn't give me correct instructions for one of the supplements and then later I felt blamed for it by the way he addressed it. Also I felt no different during the 2 week cleanse & I stuck to it and then he informed me I was to contact him after the first week..which he did not initially instruct me to do. I felt like just a number to him, or rather just a wad of cash for him to collect.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Michael Lavallee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first saw Dr. Lavallee Fall of 2015 for some allergy/diet related skin conditions that had plagued me for about 12 years. He was excellent and cutting to ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first saw Dr. Lavallee in August of 2015 and I am amazed at how much better I believe today. I am 69 years old and today I have twice the energy I had 6 mont..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lavallee has been my naturopathic doctor for about 5 years now and each time I see him for a consultation he guides me to make changes in a slow and methodi..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lavallee was helpful in treating my anemia. Felt much better following treatments."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I arrived early and was greeted promptly by Dr. Lavallee who was with another individual. After a brief but courteous exchange he returned to his patient. Prior..."

August 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.mynaturopath.ca/index.html/contact.html" to "http://www.mynaturopath.ca". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R2J 4A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "475 Provencher Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12042531235".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr lavallee made money off me and treated me like I was less than him. Talk about "white privilege""

April 24, 2015