Ratings for Dr. Vasantha K. Perkari

Unfortunately this is the 3rd time I've been told by office staff my rx referral is not a priority and have been waiting since June 28th for it to be done. Was told yesterday it may be a few more weeks before they can get to it :( I usually see NP Katherine in the office and she is great, dr Perkari is great too! The lack of care from MA who does referrals is bringing the practice down

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Awful! Awful bedside manner. Rude, disrespectful and condescending to patients. Uncaring and unprofessional. Stay far away!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Stay away. Incompetent, unethical, uncaring. My family has dealt with her for years, ultimately to everyone's great sorrow and regret.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I have been loyal to Dr. Perkari, having moved out of the state and not having a car, I STILL get come at least once a year. She is simply that good. Respectful, caring, positive, PROFESSIONAL. I simply don't want to look for a new doctor after many years of her wonderful insight and encouragement. When seeing her assistants, over the years, I have found them to be quite satisfactory. But Perkari is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

WATCH OUT!! Dr. Perkari doesn't think HIPPA rules apply to her. She gossips about her own patients protected medical information. She is EXTREMELY unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Perkari's for more than 10 years. She has a caring bedside manner, is knowledgeable and treats you with respect. I have to admit, there is usually a wait to see her but she never rushes me out of the office. She goes that extra step to listen and understand my concern or problem. I find her staff to be very helpful. She recently hired a Nurse Practioner in the office who I find extremely knowledgeable. I have seen her a few times for sick visits. Overall, over the past 10 years there have been many changes in the office but Dr Perkari and most of her staff have been the constants in the office. I will never change doctors!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Perkari and she is the most comforting doctor I have ever been to. She has amazing bedside manner. Her staff is always helpful and always get the job done. Her assistant, Katherine, is a delight and very sweet. It is a pleasure to have Dr. Perkari as my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr Perkari is an excellent physician. Telephone service needs improvement. Its hard to convey the message. Refill requests messages are getting dropped.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The secondary doctors are scary, they are clueless to the point you wonder if your on some candid camera or something. They come from very poor country's like Nigeria, and haven't a clue how to treat the western way. Their diagnosis has been wrong with me every time. You must see dr. Perkari.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014