Ratings for Dr. Ronnie V. Sprinkle

I wouldn't recommend this Doctor to friends or family. He does not appear to know much about diagnosing, and spends too much time typing every single detail into his PC. I had to go twice (in a month) to see him about the same issue, and both times, he was not able to provide a solution.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

This is one of the best general practice Dr's I have seen in my 58 years. I have always picked a Dr by his AMA association AND his affiliation with a medical school, in this case He teaches/taught clinical medicine. I can understand the comments above considering that Dr Sprinkle does not request unecessary lab work or referrals to specialists. He is straight to the point on the diagnosis and solves the problem in the most efficient manner available. He has pulled me through at least one emergency since I became his patient 10 years ago. A remarkable expert and gentleman.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

My experience with Dr. Sprinkle has always been positive. He is knowledgeable, courteous and is excellent at diagnosis. I routinely return to Dr. Sprinkle with my medical questions and appreciate his professional and helpful manner.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Ronnie V. Sprinkle's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Davis, CA