Ratings for Angela D. Lanter

had great service . Seemed to know what was needed to be done and di it . Glad I listened to friends when I moved back to Lexington. I really like her. She took one xray and immed knew what was wrong, she did offer to put me into PT and this is what helped. I'm not looking for pills or a surgeon to do unnecessary procedures

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I completely agree with the other review. This is the most frustrated I've ever been with a facility. I could go through the whole story but bottom line there is no communication and I've no idea why they are typing while asking you the questions because they don't communicate to each other and you have to repeat why you are there to everyone! I came in only one week later and she had no clue why I was there before and asked me same questions as then too. Then she orders a test and I had to call them for the results and when I got them I was given no direction form there. Can't get answers from anyone and get tossed around. She seems like she is in another world and so unhelpful. Doesn't seem to want to get to the answer of problem.

Submitted March 22, 2016

Well this is my first time with this NP and to put it nicely.. She's an idiot. So far she has prescribed me the wrong medication, set up an appointment referral with the wrong doctor.. And won't diagnose my problem that I came in for. Not to mention had me get an unnecessary X-ray. She wants to give PT for everything because she has no idea what she is doing. She was rushed and didn't ask the right questions. Shes a malpractice case waiting to happen.

Submitted August 21, 2015