Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Temas

Did a good job with my cataract surgery - condescending and egotistical? Yes, but overall experience was OK.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Some members of staff are condescending and rude. Not helpful. I did not feel I was heard when I complained about a "specialty lens" that Dr. Temas inserted. I have had problems that are unresolved since that surgery. Money above quality of care is the way I see him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Temas and his staff rushed me through my visit. He told me I had to get a lens that was not covered by my insurance. He refused to answer my questions and told me I was being difficult. I will not return.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

My overall rating for Dr Temas and his staff is excellant. I had my surgery at the Mocksville Hospital. I am very pleased with the success of my vision and the office and surgery staff. I would recommend Dr. Temas to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

good results from cataract surgery, his staff at Hoots hospital was very conscienceitious, thorough about theteaching that was given, He did not hurt me at all.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Excellent knowledge and skills. Also excellent at educating patients about problems and the procedures needed to correct them.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr. Gregory P. Temas's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MB Health