Ratings for Dr. Reza M. Mozayeni

I didn't get a warm, friendly vibe from this Dr. but he was civil enough, and did the job decently which is what I came to him for. Staff is okay. Nothing spectacular about this practice. Prices were fair.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

The doctor was polite and knowledgeable. Dr. Mozayeni was thorough and did not seemed rushed either.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Mozeyani's office was the 2nd office I visited to investigate Lasik and I really thought I found the right place. Until I had problems with the contacts they recommended I try to figure out if I was a candidate for monovision. First I couldn't even get his receptionist, Tess, to schedule an appt to figure out why my eye was killing me. She said she would call me the next day - which she did not. Then I called back a few days later and she "let" me come in and see the Dr. - but I had to pay for the visit...even though it was totally necessary due to the contacts. So I went to TLC (Dr. Jaben) and was totally happy with the office staff AND the doctor. I hope Tess is happy that she got me to pay a $20 copay but lost out on the $4k procedure. She's totally obnoxious. I hope Dr. Mozeyani gets rid of her...then maybe she won't drive patients away. If that's what she does with 'little' problems what does she do when patients have problems after Lasik? I wasn't willing to find out!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Mozayeni was my 3rd LASIK consult. I was impressed with his knowledge and his desire to improve vision to the maximum extent permitted by technology. Dr. Mozayeni and his staff answered my questions and cheerfully supported me through the process. During my surgery, Dr. Mozayeni talked me through every step of it. In only minutes, my procedure was over, and as I sat on the table, I realized I was reading a sign I would not have been able to see just half an hour earlier. My transition into the land of sighted people was seamless. As promised, my eyes burned and watered, but I napped for a couple of hours and when I woke up, I could see everything! The only evidence that I had been though a procedure at all were the eye drops I had to put in every few hours and the plastic patches I wore at night for about a week. I still don’t know how it’s possible that I endured nearsightedness for over 20 years and Dr. Mozayeni restored my vision in only minutes.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr Mozayeni and all his staff were excellent - very customer-oriented and knowledgeable about all aspects of the procedure. I had Intralasik performed and was so glad I visited this doctor for this important surgery. From the first consultation through all of my check-ups Dr Mozayeni and every member of his staff have been extremely thorough in explaining what was to happen and what to expect. They are also at the end of the phone whenever you need them. Dr Mozayeni personally calls you after the surgery to check on your progress.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

I went to Dr. Mozayeni for PRK and was very pleased with the results. The surgery went great. Everyone treated me very courteously. Dr. Mozayeni spent a lot of time with me, and he and other staffers performed more tests than other practices I had consulted beforehand. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wanted vision surgery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr. Mozayeni is very personable,approchable and most importantly, very through. He personally conducts all tests and because he takes the time to explain his findings, one quickly gains confidence in his diagnostic and surgical abilities. Dr. Mozayeni is a very knowledable and competent physican. I highly recommend Dr. Mozayeni.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2006

Dr. Reza M. Mozayeni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Founder and Medical Director of Providence Eye & Laser Specialists, Reza Michael Mozayeni, M.D., is a board certified ophthalmologist and fellowship-trained cornea specialist. Prior to establishing Providence Eye & Laser Specialists in 2003, Dr. Mozayeni spent 3 years as Medical Director of a national LASIK practice in Charlotte, and 4 years as an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at Albany Medical College. He has published multiple articles in the field of corneal diseases, spoken at national conferences, and is a contributing author to Cornea, a nationally recognized medical textbook that is referenced by specialists within his field. Dr. Mozayeni began performing laser vision correction in 1995. He has a history of tens of thousands of successful vision correction procedures making him one of the most experienced eye surgeons in the region and one of the few cornea specialists performing and specializing in laser vision correction in the United States.

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1991)
  • Union College (Grad. 1987)

• LASIK eye surgery