Ratings for Dr. Saul H. Cohen

Dr. Cohen is nothing but the best. He take his job very seriously, and stays up to date with every aspect of medicine, he really knows his stuff. He nails it every time with his diagnosis. He does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if there are any questions. My family has been seeing him for 25 years, through many issues, and we wouldn't dream of changing doctors. His staff is first rate too. 5 star.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Cohen has been seeing my kids for 18 years. He and his staff have always been very helpful whether it was a regular scheduled vistit or an emergency visit. Dr. Cohen is available for questions each morning at 9:00 and this has been very helpful over the years. Dr. Cohen and his staff have always addressed my questions or the questions of my children in the most respectful manner. Furthermore, we have never been belittled by him. He has given us helpful suggestions and has taken time to show an interest in the kids, not only medically, but in their school and in their activities.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Very smug and arrogant, you'll notice that long term patients from childhood rate him highly because those people don't question him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I went to Dr. Cohen as a kid and absolutely loved him. He knows his stuff and will definitely recommend anyone who wants a doc that is good with children.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Always super helpful and knowledgeable. I went to Dr. Cohen throughout my entire childhood and loved him

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Cohen is very condescending and doesn't like anyone to question him. We stopped going to him after 1 year.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Cohen was my pediatrician as a child and now I bring my own children to him. He has been nothing but a wonderful man to me and my family throughout many years. Whenever I have called he has taken us in immediately without hesitation. He is a very kind and caring man.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

I think Dr. Cohen is smug and arrogant. I can totally see how he would do something like what another user said - telling someone to go somewhere else because they didn't agree with him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2006

Dr. Cohen has ALWAYS been helpful, informative and caring. I take my 3 children to his practice and I have already recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

My daughter was vomiting blood one morning and Dr. Cohen's office didn't answer when I called to see what to do. Upset, we took her to the E.R. Later Dr. Cohen said he wouldn't authorize the insurance payment because we didn't speak to him first! When we protested, he told us to find a new doctor. This man is horrible.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2006

Dr. Saul H. Cohen's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1961)