Ratings for Gwen A. Guegold

I am personally experiencing a nightmare particularly because this provider refused to refill ANY and all non narcotic or controlled medications. SHE is very uncaring and has put my life in critical danger as I suffer from seizures of undiagnosed origin. FRANKLY SHE HAS NO CLUE WHAT SHE IS DOING , but asked me questions that were unapproiate as an example Had I EVER been incarcerated. SHE DID NOT KNOW MY MEDICAL HISTORY ALTHOUGH I HAD SIGNED RELEASES WEEKS BEFORE. I HAVE NO SKELETONS IN MY CLOSET SO MY LIFE IS AN OPEN BOOK. Although my blood pressure was deathly high and I had not slept in over two weeks she would not even refill muscle spasm meds because she said it was too sedating. ..as if I didnt need to sleep! I have been on these meds since I was diagnosed with cancer. I would advise any and everyone to never go here some of the nurses are great and the office staff is friendly, but l have wasted my time and insurance money to basically be thrown into rehab at home with no reason and puke my guts and be so sick while they won't even refill my phenegran. I am only on one controlled substance xanax and not one of their psychiatrists will continue my care on it although I have a heart condition and withdrawal would most likely be fatal.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014