Ratings for Dr. Thomas O'Laughlin

My,surgery in 2008 left me with a bolt in my spinal column right next to spinal cord. It wasn't found until 2015 by second opinion Dr. Dr. O'Laughlin office manager was rude an incompetent. Never had my file in order. NEVER RESPONDED to utilization review. NEVER returned phone calls. Finally had my surgery in San Francisco that his office manager swore they wouldn't do it!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

They kept losing my referral, took forever to make & get appt. had to wait 5 hrs and missed work. Dr O never read any info I faxed to his office 2 months prior to visit. Then he started talking about a condition I didn't even have, mixing me up with another patient even though I had to fill him in on my conditions. He was rude and kept interrupting me, it seemed like he would have rather been anywhere else but at his office. After all of this, he says he won't take me as a patient because he hates one of the doctors I used to go to a really long time ago. This Dr needs to grow up and find a different profession.

Submitted November 17, 2014

he is the most judgemental, rude, uncaring, confused doctor I have ever met in my life! I got my records confused, could not find them, confuse my medications, and did not care what for other specialist has to say as he put it in his own words, I don't care what they have to say this is what I have to say. If that's not a complex I don't know what is! I wouldn't take my dog did this man. He cares about money, 501st office visit? 400 each additional visit? But if you pay cash its 130, what's wrong with that picture? I wonder how much of that he reports to the IRSis average office weight is 3 to 4 hours which is unacceptable in any way time or form. He is never on time and has a high office turn over. His physician assistant was caught and flat out lies.I wish I would have read the other negative reviews on him before I ever went to see the man the total of the two times I did!! He has a sad dark attitude, personality, and soul!

Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. Thomas O'Laughlin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)