Ratings for Alexander E. Istomin Md

My wife and I just had our first visit at new location of Dr.Alexander Istomin in South Florida. New York Medical Center has extended their presence to Ft. Lauderdale as many New Yorkers have asked for years. This is really contingency of care! The Tides building is very much upscaled. Dr. Istomin was great as always, we look forward to having him as the doctor for our grandparents who permanently resides in Florida. Very pleased, everyone in the office was very nice and easy to deal with

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr Alexander istomin, MD was extremely caring and professional. I went in under an extremely stressful case and was given an immediate appointment and treated wonderfully. He has a very kind demeanor, and took the time the explain my condition, treatment and what she was prescribing and why. One of the finest doctors I have ever been treated by. Wonderful office staff!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I was seen right away. Doctor listened to all my worries and calmly explained everything. The staff was courteous. I left feeling calm and more knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Istomin to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Aurelija, the office manager, was SUPER pleasant and professional. My hearing impairment did not stop Dr. Istomin and Aurelija from communicating with me through notes. Both Aurelija and Dr. Istomin were very patient and answered all questions and concerns I had. I was especially impressed with their check-in system which was computerized. It made everything a lot easier. Upon arrival, I saw Dr. Istomin within 5 minutes. With other doctor offices, the usual wait was between 15 to 20 minutes. Not with Dr. Istomin! Highly recommended to see Dr. Istomin. He is an excellent physician. The staff made me feel welcomed. Thank you, Dr. Istomin and Aurelja!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I had to go to Dr Alexander Istomin for chest pain that the cardiologist did all test under the sun and everything came normal and I still have the chest pain, I went to Dr Istomin, with one visit he diagnosed the chest pain was caused by a pinched nerve in the neck , he was able to locate that nerve , shot it with cortisone shot , immediately relieved the pain with one visit, the staff very NICE AND HELPFUL. as new patient I was seen the next day. thank you Dr Istomin and staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD is unlike almost any other doctor I've seen. He spent more than an hour talking about my lifestyle and medical history. If you're looking for a doc who will give you the time that your health matters deserve, this is your guy.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I was very pleased with the Emergency Room care I received from Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD and the staff of New York Medical Center. The doctor spent a lot of time with me, and I felt he truly cared. The nurses were pleasant and overall it was a greatexperience.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

This was the first time I saw Dr. Alexander Istomin. His bedside manner was excellent as he took the time to hear my medical history and really listen to my health concerns. He was knowledgeable, professional and very nice. He took care of my health need and even ordered some blood work. Dr. Istomin was very thorough and I felt confident in his diagnosis and treatment. I will definitely come back and plan to have my family be seen by him. Dr. Istomin's office/waiting room were very clean and the administrator at the front desk were polite. Very pleased! Great Medical Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

DR. ALEXANDER ISTOMIN, MD IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN. MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH FIVE MORE YEARS THANKS TO HIM. IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY ARE IN NEED OF A GREAT DOCTOR. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY DOCTOR ISTOMIN IS YOUR MAN. MY HUSBAND IS A BLESSING TO ALL OF US. AND I THANK YOU DR.ISTOMIN FOR GIVING THIS BLESSING BACK TO US. YOURS IN CHRIST. MARINA L.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! I have been seeing Dr. Istomin since I first moved to New York about 7 years ago! He is patient and kind and genuinely cares about his patients physical and emotional health. I can not say enough good things about Dr Alexander Istomin, MD. I really trust him and he makes you feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015