Ratings for Dr. Brett A. Garber

Dr.Garber performed my bilateral reconstruction surgery in 2012 after having a bilateral mastectomy and later fat transfers to that area years later . I could not be happier with the outcome and how natural they look and how I feel about my breasts. I continue to see him for my Botox ! Dr Garber and his staff are empathetic,kind,sweet and go beyond to make each visit pleasant. His expertise has been recognized both local and nationally which is to be commended . I have recommended him to friends, family, and most importantly women going through breast reconstruction after breast cancer. People leaving negative comments are inaccurate and usually unhappy with themselves and tend to transfer to cope with their own personal issues . I will continue to see Dr. Garber and recommend him to everyone !!!!!!! KK

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Worst ever. Two plus years of needless pain and infections from Breast reconstruction. Sutures opening after arriving home after multiple surgeries. Six surgeries could not get it right. Dog eared ends on scars and he calls himself a plastic surgeon? Belly scar placed above the bikini line? Breast scar placed above the shirt line? Can't even wear a v neck shift without seeing scaring. Do not go here! Go to University of Pennsylvania Hospital. They stopped my Garber chronic pain two days post op after two plus years of chronic pain and pain meds.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Garber is amazing. I went from an A cup to almost a D and I look fantastic. The people complaining on here are most likely crazy. I have had many co workers get their breasts done by him and they look great as well. I am going to him next week for lip injections. Love him! I am a 28 yr old female.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Excellent surgeon! I was thrilled with my results! Dr Garber and his staff also have the warmest bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Garber.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Garber performed my breast reconstruction and he did a awesome job! The staff were all very nice, the office was always clean and the waiting ares has a nice atmosphere and i made several visits due to the reconstruct process and every visit was pleasant, I would reccomend Dr. Garber in a heart beat...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Terrible! Covered in painful scars from multiple suture separations (multiple corrections) my belly button is like a small slit with a jagged scar on the outside! Just below that my pubic area is pulled way up high literally an inch n half below naval! Scar separated and is terribly sore all the time and we are talking YEARS... My breast scars are unsightly thick purple jagged and hurt if bumped or pressed . Nipple scars are not symmetrical if I could go back I would never have done my breast! And liposuction forget about it not only did I have "dog ears" cleaned up multiple times if you ask for lipo you will come out lumpy get another correction and then it's even worse!!! Been to the office numerous times and he just can not get it right or anywhere near!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I LOVE my results. I had breast reduction surgery (covered by insurance) three weeks ago and have no complaints about my results, the staff, or Dr. Garber. I always felt important and not like I was bothering the office staff when I called throughout the whole process. From consult to post op staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Garber is knowledgeable and to the point. Yes, he can be short, but he will answer all your questions, and his skill is excellent. He never made me feel like I was asking too many questions and was calm and courteous when I was in. I am now a perfect proportion for my body. Can't thank him enough for my new found confidence. I looked into this surgery and was discouraged when I started calling around until a friend recommended his office. Seriously, you won't be sorry. :)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

my expierence at Dr. Garber's office was wonderful and i was so scared to have surgery being that I never had major surgery. My best friend came with me who had a breast augment with him and she looked amazing. I fihnally scheduled my surgery for a few weeks later and now im a few months out and the size is perfect and ther shape is perfect..Thank you soooo much Dr. Garber and Stacie, you made my expierence so much easier and comforting..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I had a breast reduction and as an African American client I was concerned he may not get it right! I was wrong, my breast are beautiful, smaller, and tight. I was scared but today all I say when naked, was best thing I ever did! Yes he can be cocky but you have to be confident to be in his line if work. I thought he was wonderful, but I love cocky men anyway!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Garber and his office staff are wonderful - June 2014 I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck - I am happy with the outcome of both procedures.....however I do understand the arrogance that some are complaining about - I did have a small concern about my belly button and asked a question about it and his personality was slightly different than that during the consultations but over all I am very happy and would recommend his office!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Brett A. Garber's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal