Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu

Dr.Musha was our third specialist. Our first visit we noticed how empathetic and compassionate he was. He asked about our story, shared our pain and did not rush his time with us. Throughout the process, his attention to detail and expertise helped him discover and treat an issue that our two other specialists were unable to identify. When our IUI rounds were unsuccessful, he took it personally, shared our frustration and kept offering options. He was respectful of the boundaries we set about treatments we wanted to pursue. His staff also reflects Dr.Musha warmth and sense of presence and we grew connected to a number of staffers during our time together. Early on, we did notice some communication breakdowns with the staff but when we pointed this out, things greatly improved. The level of care, compassion and expertise was unparalleled in our experience.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

We spent a long time looking for the right doctor to help us start our family. Dr. Musha has a great track record, experienced and friendly staff so we decided to go with him. We have now have six successful frozen embryos! We cannot thank Dr. Musha and this staff enough!We spent a long time looking for the right center to help us start our family. Dr Musha has a great track record, experienced and friendly staff so we decided to go with him. We have now have six successful frozen embryos! We cannot thank Dr. Musha and this staff enough!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Best OBGYN!!! He is amazing as well as the staff. They make you feel as a priority. Doctor Musha was with me every step of the way. He delivered my Son and he made sure I was ok. I would highly recommend him to any and everybody. Planning on my 3rd child and I am excited because not only will it be another beautiful experience but I know my baby and me will be taken care of by an amazing doctor. Thank you guys ...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr.Musha was amazing! I have been dreading going to someone new after 24 years with my gynecologist who retired. DR. Musha was so wonderful, made me feel very comfortable and showed concern. He read my medical history from my previous doctor and was familiar with my situation. Love all the staff. :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

My OBGYN referred me to Dr.Musha and we are so fortunate to have met him. This is the first time my husband and I tried IVF and thanks to Dr.Musha we were successful. After friends telling me how difficult and hard on me this process would be, I can say it's been an amazing journey with Dr.Musha and his team. He is truly a doctor with the heart and passion to help women and couples like us to make our dream of conceiving come true. The personable, professional and kind service we always received is unparalleled to any experience I have had with a doctor before. I simply LOVE Dr.Musha !!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr.Musha. I am not surprised to see that everyone here has given him 5 stars, I would give him 7 stars if that was an option. The whole practice is great - with a caring, friendly, and helpful team. Dr.Musha himself is simply fantastic. Not only is he amazingly competent and knowledgeable, he is very caring and puts the patient's well-being (mental, physical, financial) above everything else. He takes the time to explain things in great detail, and customizes personalized treatment to one's specific needs, rather than mass-production factory approaches (like others have mentioned here, I, too had a bad experience with RMA). Dr.Musha knows my file inside out, and despite my complicated medical history (thyroid disease) and age (early 40s) he did not write me off and went to great lengths customizing protocols for me. I was able to get pregnant because of the protocols he designed for me. he is very hands-on and has a no-nonsense down-to-earth approach, which is very refreshing and reassuring. You immediately get the feeling that you are in very good hands. Not to mention he responds to emails very promptly even at odd hours and night.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

We are very thankful to have found success with Dr.Musha after a long journey with unexplained infertility. We got pregnant with twins after our second frozen transfer with him. It's also nice to have consistency since this is a small office and you always see him for your appointments. He is very easy to reach via email with any questions as well. Personalized attention is a rarity these days at most doctors offices, this is a special place for that reason. .

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

great doctor listens is caring helpful and is extremely knowledgeable has empathy for the patient is kind warm and caring is on top of all aspects of medical practice brilliant man always has time for any questions you might have Dr. Musha is all around great at what he does !!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

I have been looking for a new OBGYN office for a long time. I have tried, and left, three other practices. Dr.Musha and his staff are nothing short of amazing. The office is pristine clean! The front desk staff are friendly and very organized. The they are sensitive and knowledgeable. Dr.Musha takes the time to discuss all your concerns. I have not ever left his office with lingering questions or the feeling that I was just a number. I feel very well cared for. In an era where social media and the internet influence our decisions, I felt compelled to weigh in. Ladies, this doctor is the BEST! Professional, smart, courteous, clean, knowledgeable...I could go on and on about how thrilled I am to have found Dr.Musha. Going to the OBGYN is never something I have looked forward to, but knowing Dr. Musha and his staff are so accommodating and professional make this visit so much better.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Great doctor. He is in Jersey City NJ, and even though it is an hour drive for me, I will be going there to see him. Really takes time to listen and he always has a great solution to any of my concerns. I never thought I would choose a male ob/gyn, but Dr. Musha is fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu's Credentials

Dr. Mushayandebvu is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He holds medical degrees from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Edinburgh, Scotland and an MD from the State University of New York. He completed his residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and his fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School

• Spanish