Ratings for Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu

yo recomiendo a Dr.Musha como doctor para las personas que estan tratando de concevir y no pueden hacerlo naturalmente. el es un doctor especializado en infertilidad y les podra ayudar a concevir!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Musha has helped me over the last 16 years, he delivered my children and then did surgery for a large ovarian cyst with minimal laser- laparoscopy.. he then dis a uterine ablation when i developed heavy bleeding.. I am doing well now and i now drive a long distance to see him , He also has a great staff for scheduling and questions .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr Musha has been helpful to me .. I had some pregnancy problems which he handled well... then has helped me with other problems since... He is easy to talk to and spends as much time as I need with me... I am very happy with this doctor... .

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Best ob around! So lucky that Dr. musha was my dr! He is a great doctor who takes his time with his patients! My husband and I had a devastating loss in the past and Dr. Musha helped us recently deliver our healthy baby boy! His whole staff is second to none! So very greatful for such a caring and knowledgeable Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.Musha and team delivered our two beautiful baby girls over the past 2 years. After a wonderful 1st experience, there was no question where we could go when expecting #2. My second pregnancy hit a number of bumps in the road but he and his team helped us through each one. He clearly and directly communicates any potential issue and plan to manage. His team in the office is very friendly, caring and supportive. Their care is extraordinarily comprehensive to ensure a safe and healthy delivery.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

this is the first time I met with dr.Musha. Hhe was very nice, well spoken. Already knew about the problem I had incurred and about the medication that had been given to my by another doctor. He was confident and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr.Musha is a caring lovely person. He also made me feel at ease no matter how serious the matter we had to handle. My hysterectomy went great and he gave me wonderful care after my recover with no setbacks. He even made sure I received a good room in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr.Musha was the only Ob to diagnose me with endometriosis...Other Dr's kept putting me on BC and was making my problems worse...I thank God for Dr. Musha...I now am pain free and have 5 year old twins... .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Musha is the best. His staff is horrible. Unprofessional, slow and lack the knowledge of customer service.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu's Credentials

Dr. Mushayandebvu is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He holds medical degrees from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Edinburgh, Scotland and an MD from the State University of New York. He completed his residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and his fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School

• Spanish