Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu

My husband and I feel very fortunate to have found Dr.Musha. They both are outstanding professionals. Due to our experiences with other practices, we have concluded that Dr.Musha are extraordinarily considerate and knowledgeable in the field of fertility. I am delighted to say that I am pregnant and it was quite a journey to this point, we have three embryos left in storage and Generation Next is our choice to help us build our family. They are direct, informative, provide all options that are available, the office is an organized and well oiled machine, the staff is pleasant and helpful- we are more than pleased and would highly recommend Generation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Musha made me feel so comfortable for it being my first visit. He is very honest, upfront and seems to truly care about your well being. I highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have been Dr. Musha's Patient for about 2 years now and have nothing but nice things to say about him and the staff. The wait sometimes is a long wait but always worth it. I had been trying to conceive for about 4 years with no luck, after about 6 months of being his patient I was pregnant and just welcomed my 1st baby boy into this world. thank you so much for everything Dr. Musha.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr.Musha is a world class surgeon. You owe it to yourself to consult with him regarding any gynecologic surgery. I had a total hysterectomy performed by Dr. Musha and I wish I had done it years earlier. Dr.Musha is like an old fashioned Dr. that, unfortunately, you rarely find these days. He is easy to talk to and spends as much time as you need to understand your situation, options, benefits and risks. The surgery was much easier than I had feared. I only needed Tylenol for pain and was back on my feet very quickly. Dr.Musha and his staff are the best you will find anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I have been having problems for a couple of years and after seeing numerous doctors I finally got answers from Dr Musha!! Thank y'all so much I would recommend dr. MUSHA to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Awesome doctor! The staff and office are great. dr. Musha definitely has the right tools to give his patient the best possible quality service and care they deserve. For sure this service is worth the time spent. You will not get dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Musha is always very professional, friendly and takes time to be personal as well. he is very thorough. I am very happy with him as my physician.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I WAs recommended dr. musha by mi friend i am so happy the I did go to see him he it's a sweet heart and a very good Dr I really feel so comfortable with him he help me with all my questions and explain to me everything I ask him and I love the staff they all very friendly I absolutely recommend him 100 percent.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Musha and his staff are the best. I just finished my Invitro fertilization cycle and him and his staff held my hand the whole way. Today I found out I am pregnant with twins. I am over the moon with joy, since my husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 years. I highly recommend Dr. Musha for any infertility needs you may have.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. MUSHA'S FOR OVER FIVE YEARS AND I MUST SAY I HAVEN'T HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE YET WITH HIM. I HIGHLY RECOMMAND ANYONE TO HIM ESPECIALLY IF TRYING TO CONCEIVE.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu's Credentials

Dr. Mushayandebvu is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He holds medical degrees from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Edinburgh, Scotland and an MD from the State University of New York. He completed his residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and his fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School

• Spanish