Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. MUSHA'S FOR OVER FIVE YEARS AND I MUST SAY I HAVEN'T HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE YET WITH HIM. I HIGHLY RECOMMAND ANYONE TO HIM ESPECIALLY IF TRYING TO CONCEIVE.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Outstanding medical team and doctor! I have been a patient of Dr.Musha's since he worked at Grenville Hospital. He is an outstanding doctor. He and his very capable staff have seen me through more procedures than I can to remember, as well as the birth of my 2 beautiful daughters. This excellent practice also delivered my previous grandson. Words could never express the gratitude I feel for the wonderful care I have received from this practice! .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I adore Dr. MUSHA He is a skilled and devoted doctor, who is completely available to his patients. He is also a very skilled surgeon who is admired and respected by his colleagues, staff, and patients. The best!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr.Musha is a wonderful human being and one of a dying breed of doctors who are doctors because they care about people and helping sick people. He is so kind and caring and smart and just the true definition of a doctor the way a doctor should have to be in order to sit for the medical boards. I have been seeing doctor Musha forever and have followed him from NY to NJ. I had two babies under his care and they are nearing the end of their school careers now. I would not go to anyone else unless he retired. I travel a bit to see him, but it is worth it. I LOVE THIS MAN!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr.musha made me feel very comfortable, has great bedside manners. I can be very nervous and he put my nerves in check with his sense of humor, how in control and knowledgeable he is. Doctors like him are rare these days and I am so glad I found him! I had a couple of procedures done without any sort of discomfort.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

yo recomiendo a Dr.Musha como doctor para las personas que estan tratando de concevir y no pueden hacerlo naturalmente. el es un doctor especializado en infertilidad y les podra ayudar a concevir!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Musha has helped me over the last 16 years, he delivered my children and then did surgery for a large ovarian cyst with minimal laser- laparoscopy.. he then dis a uterine ablation when i developed heavy bleeding.. I am doing well now and i now drive a long distance to see him , He also has a great staff for scheduling and questions .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr Musha has been helpful to me .. I had some pregnancy problems which he handled well... then has helped me with other problems since... He is easy to talk to and spends as much time as I need with me... I am very happy with this doctor... .

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Best ob around! So lucky that Dr. musha was my dr! He is a great doctor who takes his time with his patients! My husband and I had a devastating loss in the past and Dr. Musha helped us recently deliver our healthy baby boy! His whole staff is second to none! So very greatful for such a caring and knowledgeable Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.Musha and team delivered our two beautiful baby girls over the past 2 years. After a wonderful 1st experience, there was no question where we could go when expecting #2. My second pregnancy hit a number of bumps in the road but he and his team helped us through each one. He clearly and directly communicates any potential issue and plan to manage. His team in the office is very friendly, caring and supportive. Their care is extraordinarily comprehensive to ensure a safe and healthy delivery.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Taonei I. Mushayandebvu's Credentials

Dr. Mushayandebvu is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He holds medical degrees from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Edinburgh, Scotland and an MD from the State University of New York. He completed his residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and his fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School

• Spanish