Ratings for Dr. Vijaypal Arya

Overall pozitive experience. Doctor is very knowledgeable, friendly and experienced0. I would recommend Dr Vijaypal Arya to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr.Arya is a really goood GI Dr. I've been a patient for many years now. He really understand me and tries to help me. The staff in general are very friendly. They make you feel comfortable when you are there. There is one in particular lady sitting in the front which is really aggressive when she speaks to the patients And always has a really bad attitude. Other than her the staff is pretty cool.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

been going to Dr. Arya for 10 years . Very knowledgeable and courteous. All positive experiences.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

my name is stephenie resto and the doctor is really professional and very helpful with a great concern with your health

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Arya is an excellent dr. in so many ways. He is caring to his patients, explains their medical situations where his patients understand,very curtious, and above all, he is not only a great doctor but a kind gentleman. He has all that is good that any patient could ask for.I am so grateful for him and highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great gastroenterologist. THANKS DR. ARYA FOR BEING YOU!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

VERY PROFESSIONAL! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. GREAT DOCTOR, I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE! THANKS

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

DR.VIJAYPAL ARYA,EXCELLENT.HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE IN IS FIELD,NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr Arya is a doctor who has the specific knowledge in GI field and know I has been his patient foe the last 12yrs and I am feeling good and hope to be better in health in the future.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

When I was pointing out some of my health concerns, he seemed rather rushed/distracted. Based on my 1 visit with him, I feel as though he runs his office like a factory mill(next...), not as real people with real health issues, trying to squeeze in as many patients as he possibly could in one day...dismissing everyone as quickly and efficiently as he possibly could. I don't think anyone wants to see a doctor that makes them feel like a number, not a face and if you have nothing better to do with your valuable time than wait around for approx. 60-90 plus minutes to see him, then he's your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Wow the wait is not worth it. I don't know how the schedule appointments but telling everyone to come at once and making them wait two hours is nuts. And the doctor isn't that knowledgeable I found out more information on google.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. Vijaypal Arya's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Rnt Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1985)