Ratings for Rebecca J. Horschel

Doctor Becky Horschel is very nice and understanding ,takes all the time you need and explain every thing very well if you have any concerns or quistions. I'm very happy with here .

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Nurse practitioner Becky Horschel isn't very helpful. She quickly checks you, and then dismisses you. Any concerns or questions you have are quickly overlooked. She doesn't take the time to address issues. She just gives the prescription she thinks you need and sends you on your way. She doesn't take the time to find out how you're feeling, or what problems you may have. Kind of aknow it all attitude.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

While I was there I felt like she did not have the time to listen to me about my problems, when I have had them for over a month and a half. When I did talk she woudl cut me off and say what she wanted then left the room, gave me the meds that she thought I needed and told me to have a great day

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013