Ratings for Dr. Aldo A. Arpaia

Happy to have met him, recently moved and he accommodated me after I called and told the office Iwas running late.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

The only doctor who took the time. Didn’t see me but for what I was- sick and in need of help. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

personable and helpful. I needed a new doctor and his reviews were spot on. He is truthful and open regarding my treatment plan as well as options. Cant ask for much more in a doc- recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

WOW, thorough , competent, kind. Happy to have become a patient. Office generally runs like a well oiled machine. Staff is sometimes caddy but the DOC is the STAR!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Simply the most thorough doc I have been to. Dr. Arpaia has a nice bedside manner that put me at ease. He made the diagnosis in one office visit, others haven't been able to make in years.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Absolutely phenomenal Doctor. Extremely thorough and also kind. Office very well run with exceptional staff. I had to find a new primary due to insurance changes and I am not disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Awesome doc. Helped me from the get go- was transitioning from another state and had lots medical issues. Got to the matter and made the right diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I heard from several people he was really good. I wasn't disappointed. He accurately diagnosed me and I am finally on a treatment Plan that works

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Aldo A. Arpaia's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal