Ratings for Carolyn S. Oeltjenbruns

she is fab. very professional. very helpful. now i (that's 50 characters!)

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Carolyn is one of the best Medical Professionals I've seen. She's thorough in her analysis of health issues and is very good at suggesting ways for me to help myself without medication. (In a very overly medicated world.) She remembers previous conversations and recalls them as appropriate during visits. She also sees other family members and asks after them if she hasn't seen them recently. I also appreciate that she lets me direct my health. Mammograms every 18 months instead of every 12. (With my health history, there's no need for those every 12 months. My heart or blood is going to give out well before breast cancer could get me.)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Very restrictive and absurdly cautious. Demands you try behavioral techniques before prescribing medication without giving any instruction or taking time to demonstrate such techniques. Seems to enjoy policing patient behavior in cruel, degrading and militant ways. Ms. Oeltjenbruns' level of competence is in medical and patient care is approximately equivalent to that of a layperson, and outright lies/mistruths are commonplace in her office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013