Ratings for Lisa E. Faist

Staff is unhelpful and will allow matters such as scheduling to be delayed for weeks. Staff will want to end conversations as quickly as possible. She refuses to answer questions directly related to test results. She does not review patient records before and must be reminded about medical history. Allows health problems to continue or get worse without doing anything. Taking all exams as a whole, the only action taken among a host of medical conditions was to change prescription yet investigate no further nor find any solution or course of action.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Lisa Faist is such an awesome person. She has taken the time to work with and to find out my diagnosis. I had given up, for I had been hospitalized, been to see so many doctors and not one of them, gave me the confidence that she has given to me. For I know this is one very special Lady.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I have never had such a rapport with any specialist in my life time. Lisa is comforting and knowledgeable and has my utmost trust.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Lisa Faist is a VERY knowledgeable NP. She has helped me with my diagnosis of M.S. from the start. I give her 5 stars, without a doubt

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012