Tricia Thompson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Tricia Thompson

I was very nervous about this appt . Tricia was kind, polite, professional and funny. She made me feel very comfortable. And... so did the rest of people I came in contact with from checking in, and through out the process and examination. Thanks so much! Have already recommended to others.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Very professional, polite and thorough. Would recommend highly!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Very reassuring. Answered questions without making me feel silly for asking.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Tricia is always professional while being friendly and compassionate. She listens to my concerns and makes me feel comfortable. I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Tricia has been my skin care professional for over 2 years now. She is excellent at her profession, knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. She takes her time in explaining issues and answering any and all questions I present. I am extremely pleased with the care she has given me thus far and expect to continue as her patient for as long as my needs are there. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

My hands are doing better now that I switched to the two over the counter meds you mentioned. I'm also trying something new twice a day that I saw on TV for the terrible bruising I get on the back of my hands. It's called DerMend moisturizing bruise formula, and I've been using it for about 10 days now. It has reduced the bruising dramatically. I buy it at Walmart as I do the other two you told me about.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Tricia Thompson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Tricia Thompson, ARNP is a nurse practitioner working alongside Dr. David Congdon at the Cedar Valley Centers for ENT, Sinus & Allergy, Rejuvenation, Facial Plastic Surgery, Skin Cancer, and Hearing. She's been practicing since 2003. Our team focuses on providing the highest level of care to our patients in multiple specialty areas such as otolaryngology, skin, and hearing. Our main office location is in Waterloo, Iowa, and we also offer outreach clinics in Waverly, Independence, and Grundy Center. We are a proud part of Cedar Valley Medical Specialists, P.C., an independent medical specialty organization that provides the Cedar Valley with affordable specialty services across multiple practice areas.

• English

• Allen College (Grad. 2001)

• Acute sinusitis