Ratings for Linda G. Wheeling

The worst! Bad attitude, rude, condescending! Patients deserve better treatment. Shame on Carilion.....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Nurse Wheeling spoke to me in a very condescending manner. I have been sick for the last two years and was experiencing pain and discomfort during my appointment with her. She came across as cold, uncaring, curt and rude. This is not how you should treat people when they are sick. She gave me my diagnosis and treatment plan in a waiting room for other patients to hear. This was unprofessional and embarassing. I will NEVER go back again (because of her). The other staff on duty were super nice. What a shame.....

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Ms. Wheeling was condescending and rude. I was going through a very bad emotional spell after the loss of a family member and divorce. She didn't want to hear about how this impacted my health and was very dismissive of my complaints. She was very quick to give me a psychological diagnosis without testing. She showed no patience or caring. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Linda is the best nurse practitioner I've ever been to. She is always patient and kind when I see her. Furthermore, she is so knowledgeable and more than willing to take the time to answer all of my questions. I've never experienced a better service provider. In fact, after my first visit with her I was so impressed, I never wanted to see any one else. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Mrs wheeling was very knowledgeable about my condition and willing to take the time to explain what i could do to help myself fix the issues with meds and without meds very impressed :-)

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Ms. Wheeling is rude and condescending, completely lacking in bedside manner. I asked her a question and she basically chided me for even asking. I switched to a different location because of her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013