Ratings for Dr. J. Bruce Hess

Starting seeing Dr. Hess when my son was 18 months old with strabismus. Dr. Bruce Hess performed surgery on his eyes twice and we no longer have any issues! He is a great person and a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very, very patient with my "terrible" two year old, while working with her amblyopia. One of her best doctors. I would most highly recommend him to everyone. Also a plus: best pediatric office we've been to; being a part of the children's hospital. Extremely welcoming environment that really helped put my daughter at ease.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I took my son to see Dr. Hess after we moved to FL. He had eye surgery in OH and that Dr. overcorrected his eye. Dr. Hess did another surgery and 4 years later his eyes are still great! Dr. Hess was fantastic from the office visits to the surgery. I highly recommend him!! His staff is wonderful and the staff at All Childrens Hospital are awesome! I will be taking my two year old to see him soon!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. Hess was great with my 4 year old. He gave great care. I highly advise him. I'm definitely bringing my daughter back for follow up.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Great physician! Very good with children! Recommended from another adult ophthalmologist who said they would take their children to see Dr. Hess. This is the best compliment a physician could receive, I believe.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Hess. He was wonderful with my 5 month old and was able to treat him in the OR with just days notice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

We had an excellent experience with this doctor. For one child, Dr. Hess saw us the same afternoon with an emergency referral from our pediatrician. For another episode, we saw a less that great ophthalmologist in the ER, but Dr. Hess saw my other child first thing the following Monday to follow up. He is great with the kids and very knowledgeable and reassuring in emergency situations. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr Hess is a wonderful Pediatric Ophthamologist. He has done 2 surgeries on my daughter's eyes and has seen her numerous times. He and his staff are very nice and knowledgable. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 9, 2004

Dr. J. Bruce Hess's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1971)

(General) Champus