Ratings for Gale G. Cromwell

Gale is extremely competent and knowledgable. She is thorough and detailed and truly compassionate, always listening to my health concerns. Her knowledge in Rheumatology is top notch, and the reason I would follow her to any practice.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Gale Cromwell is a compassionate, knowledgeable professional...a rare find these days. I am also impressed by how thorough her examinations and appointments are with the patient...me! Ms. Cromwell takes the time to ask questions, is kind and patient, and really listens as well. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking complete and considerate medical care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

She is the worst doctor that I have ever encountered. She came in late to my appointment and then told me that I could only ask a 2 questions because I only have 10 minutes left for my appointment. It was not my fault that she was late. She then told me that I had an a disease and then she questioned why I even came into see her if I already knew what I had. I had to see a specialist about the disease and the doctor asked me who told me I had the disease because it was not true. Cromwell had me worried for so long. She then told my friend that the reason that she was sick was that she was fat. What doctor comes right out and says 'your fat'? I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Wonderful physician. Compassionate and good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Gale has all the knowledge, experience, and intelligence of any medical doctor. She is a good listener and able to diagnose difficult symptoms. I have multiple auto-immune illnesses and she has kept me on my feet working and able to have a normal life. I would follow this lady anywhere.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012