Ratings for Dr. Sonia M. Malfa

I have known Dr,Malfa for 30 Years and all of a suden DR,Malfa gets a call from my childs Principal of her school claiming that my daughter was not sick she is faking and Dr. Sonia Malfa believes this jurk and calls me yelling. I told her that the Principal is lying to cause trouble for my child AGAIN and dr.Malfa was on his side and she has known me for 30 years and i even helped her out when she needed help. She knows I would never lye to her and we trusted each other so I thought. Dr. Sonia Malfa BROKE the HIPPAA LAW. She was Not suppose to give my daughters information to ANYONE about with out consent.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

She is amazing! im 20 and have been with dr. Malfa for the last 20 yrs of my life! so so helpful, always knows what shes talking about and catches things immediately.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Malfa is by far one of the finest doctors I've ever brought my child to. She is kind and is very dedicated to what she does. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009