Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Perry

I have been going to Dr. Perry for over 34 yrs and I have to say she is the absolute BEST!!!! She is very thorough and calls it like it is. She is very compassionate and it 100% devoted. I will miss her tremendously .i also think her staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Perry was recommended to my by a friend. I was never so pleased with her service and that of her staff. I hate that she is retiring and only wish her the best. There is no better. Mrs. Campbell

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Kathleen Perry is the BEST doctor. She is the most dedicated doctor I know. If you feel like to have to wait to see her, she NEVER rushes a patient. She spends whatever amount of time needed with you. Her staff is equally great. They are very KIND and answer all questions. They don't make doctors like her anymore. Thank you Dr. Perry for the best care. Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I am age 48. Been seeing Dr.Perry since age 18. Dr. Perry delivered my son in 1988. Dr. Perry is the CREAM OF THE CROP. She is caring, knowledgeable, and kind. She has a gentle way of handling patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I've been w/her for a while, I think she's great. Actually, everyone is pretty great except for the nasty lady to right through the door to exam rooms. She verbally gave me info to which I said write it down so I don't forget. She replies, "how old are you?" It was more info than a god damn phone # which MOST people can't remember 7 Effn digits even w/the help of a cell. She was SO nasty. When I go I give her a dirty every time.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

love dr perry..but wish she still was an OB! shes only a GYN

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Extremely rude staff, makes the whole experience very unpleasant. Choose another Dr. because the lack of decency here is not worth it!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr.Perry is lovely! She is kind and knowledgable. Also, her grammar is impeccable!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Staff extremely rude and nasty. Doctor knowledgeable and nice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Did not help at all with a serious issue I was having, waited almost 2 months before prescribing a medication. Will make you schedule an appointment just to tell you "you are fine".

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. Kathleen M. Perry's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1967)