Ratings for Dr. Eric N. Lutsky

Dr. Lutsky is the perfect GP. Helpful, open, honest - the right mix of physician-'everyman' in his approach.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I was fortunate to find Dr Lutsky nearly 15 years ago and he has saved my life with his insight, knowledge, discipline and compassion. I am 30 pounds lighter, my labs have improved, my mental health is better, and he has a strong NYC network that led me to receive a much needed world-class shoulder surgery last year. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Lutsky for close to two decades, and would never go anywhere else. Even when I've been on insurance plans he does not take, I prefer to see him and pay out of pocket rather than go to someone new. He is kind, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable, just the kind of MD you want to have. He also has an incredibly great staff - Wilson, his receptionist, who is just as helpful and nice, and Cherie, his assistant, friendly, smart, and great at taking blood painlessly! I have sent friends to Dr. Lutsky and they feel the same as me; I can't recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Having been a patient of Dr. Lutsky's for close to two decades and referred him to many other people in need of a quality Internal Medicine doctor, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I have been fortunate to have Dr. Lutsky as my pcp for over 20 years & along with his long serving staff have always felt welcome to be seen by them. Dr. Lutsky & his team are a well oiled machine that operate smoothly without loosing the human touch. We're lucky to have them & I wish them continued success. JEH

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Lutsky and his staff are extremely thorough, personable and couldn't ask for a better Dr. in NYC. That says a lot!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Lutsky was recommended to me by my former PCP's assistant and I wish I had started with him years ago. He is kind, attentive and compassionate. His staff is wonderful and never make me fee uncomfortable. I will stay with him forever.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Lutsky for about 15 years. I couldn't ask for a better primary care doctor and i couldn't ask for a better office staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I went to Dr. Lutsky because I needed a new primary care physician and he is located across the street from my office. He is wonderful - patient, kind and thorough. I would hightly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Lutsky for years. highly recommended! Competent, patient, everything you want in your PCP.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Eric N. Lutsky's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1985)