Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Love

Performed MoHS twice and cancer still present. Save yourself pain and money - go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

My uncle was visiting from the west coast-horrible rash on his hands. We got right in with Dr Love's office. Staff was friendly, waited a bit to see him. His was very knowledgable about the problem and prescribed a product that cleared up the rash. Both my uncle and I were more than pleased with the treatment we received from Dr Love. We would highly recommend Dr Love to all

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I had been referred to Dr Love and when I arrived for my appointment, a new young dr came into the room. He was not Dr Love. He did not have a clue what he was doing and did not give me an adequate examination.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Very very good experience. I hate going to the doctors office-all doctors. I needed to go as I had a rash that would not go away, it was getting worse. A friend suggested DrLove. He was so kind, soft spoken and treated me with professionalism and kindness. He really knows his stuff. Rash is now gone. I will go back when I need a dermatologist. Lucy at the front desk is so great. She makes walking in the office like going to see an old friend.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Great, caring and knowledgable. Dr and office staff are very compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

I was referred to this guy by my primary physician...I'm not sure if I was referred there because he was an Ia Health affiliated doc that needed the business or what, but it was a frustrating and aggravating experience. The guy acted like he could care less, ignored questions and wouldn't (or couldn't) communicate...inclusive of not having the decency to call me with resulkts, not once, but twice. I should have avoided this guy and gone elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

The doctor was very condescending. It seemed as though my imput as to what may be causing my problem was an irritation to him. Furthermore, a second examination by another doctor proved his diagnosis to be incorrect.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Charles W. Love's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AHC