Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Bard

Fantastic. You never have to wait and the whole staff are very friendly. Best Doctors experience I have had.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I have never ben harassed by a billing department like this one... I wouldn't care if he is the best doctor, in town, His staff is rude , unreasonable and unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Everyone needs a family physician like Dr Bard. Very welcoming office and staff. They know you by first name. Dr Bard is patient and really takes the time to listen. He treats you as if you're a partner when it comes to planning treatment. He's available for same day visits. So far, I've had nothing but excellent experiences with him and his office, and without a don't, I'd recommend him to everyone who needs a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Don't waste your money, going to this so call doctor, he will charge you a deductible regardless of your insurance' s deductible, his fees are outrageous.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I'm not sure how he has such a good rating! I thought he was completely unimpressive with unhelpful rude staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Fantastic physician. My entire family sees him along with several close friends. We've all been extremely satisfied with his knowledge, professionalism and very warm and kind way about him. I'd recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Unfortunately my husband and I have had a terrible and very unsatisfactory experience with Doctor Bard. As a physician we never felt he was listening to us. I feel he believes that all problems are only solved through prescription drugs. When the mention of anything 'alternative' comes up he just types away at his computer, not listening and prescribes another drug. reviews have mentioned his bed-side manner as being warm and fuzzy. Well maybe those patients have been interacting with 'robots' too much? Our experience with his bed-side manner has been far from what a doctor should be. He lacks compassion and has no nurturing characteristics. A little levity and a sense of humor would go along way with patients in making them feel comfortable and relaxed. He is robotic and lacks all the ingredients that make a good doctor. I feel he would be better served in a research facility, out of direct contact with patients. As for the staff I feel they are a reflection of his personality...very business-like. Internal Medicine isn't a business model. It is the essence of and foundation of what people believe a doctor should be, and that is a person of compassion first!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Beautiful office, staff very helpful, always runs on time, extremely knowledgable and outstanding diagnostician. I, along with my family, have been with him several years now. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Billing dept. leaves a lot to be desired. Balance bill arrives months,sometimes a year, later. Can't get sick on Friday afternoons- still waiting for Sat. appointments promised four years ago.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Bard from several co-workers who told me he had an excellent reputation in the community. They have been seeing him for quite some time. After seeing myself for almost a year now, I can say he has a wonderful way about him. He is warm, friendly, and quickly puts you at ease, no matter what your concerns are. I'm always made to feel like my best interests are being looked after. He takes the time to carefully explain things, making sure I understand everything before I leave the office, and always makes sure to follow-up, no matter how little the issue. I truly feel I have a health advocate in Dr. Bard. Since coming to his office, I have referred several other friends, and they too have come to like him. He is thorough, extremely knowledgable, and has a wonderful office. I highly recommend him to all!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Adam J. Bard's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1998)