Ratings for Dr. David B. Staub

I've had arthritis since I was a year and a half old and I'm now just about to turn 30 and have been seeing Dr. Staub since I was about 10 and he has been great with me and my treatments! I wouldn't and couldn't ask for a better and more caring doctor! His staff at the infusion part of his office are AMAZING!!! His nurses are great and caring also and even the receptionist at the front desk are so nice and polite! I never fear or dread going to the doctor when it is Dr. Staub I'm going to see or the infusion nurses!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Although I had been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and have been urged to see a rheumatologist, Dr. Staub refused to believe that fibromyalgia even exists as a medical disease. He spent 15 minutes (after a wait on my part of over two hours) giving me a patronizing lecture and then I received his bill later for $333.00. I have made numerous calls to his office to ascertain their billing procedure and have been completely stonewalled to date.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. David B. Staub's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Highmark Bcbs