Ratings for Dr. Michelle Li

Dr. Li has become my GP. I am very happy with her and she has good knowledge of my complex and varied conditions. I feel secure with her and I know that she is very attentive and concerned. I believe I she is due more credit than I initially gave her, since I am leary of most md's. But I have seen her more than 6 times now, and I feel very good in her care. My wait has never been more than about 10 minutes. She is a very bright and kind woman. And she is quite gentle as well. (She does annual gyn exams.) Overall, I think she is way above average.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Nice lady and will go over everything with you to make sure you understand. Staff is also friendly and waiting time wasn't much at all

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr Li is very nice and caring. She seems to always try to help. However, sometimes she seems too quick in trying to recommend procedures that are not necessary. Maybe she's just over concern..

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Waited over 1 hour. Spent about 5min Can't believe she is more interested in botox and laser hair removal. Is there any good doctors left in this city who care about the patient?

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Li is outstanding. She was on time, knowledgeable, and polite. She is serious and business-like, but is compassionate and patient. Her bedside manner is superb. She spent almost 1/2 an hour with me during a completely thorough examination, answered my questions, and provided suggestions that were encouraging and helpful. I would unreservedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Li is great, and really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Michelle Li's Credentials

• Zhejiiang Med Univ, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China (Grad. 1982)