Ratings for Dianne Paine

First of all, Diane Paine is a nurse practitioner for the person below who complained. I am a very difficult person socially to deal with and I am astonished at how pleasant and Caring the staff and Diane are. I have always been seen either on time or early and have only one complaint to the individuals who manage the facility. Privacy should be of utmost importance in the medical field, yet the management of this health center continue to disregard the necessity of providing that when patients are being weighed. A scale should be in every room where patients will be seen. I almost switched where I went because of this as i have heard that others have felt the same way. However, this is not the staff's fault and I find that they do care equally to all patients. No age group is any more important than another!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Office staff has improved very well since my first visit more than two years ago. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

This doctor is terrible and also the office people for the most part are very un-friendly. The doctor does not listen nor care about elderly patients, who are in much pain. I have lost two jobs now because of this. Very un-professional and am very sorry to write this kind of rating!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014