Ratings for Dr. Arthur Hansen

I received a thorough exam on the first visit. Dr. Hansen took the time to explain everything to me. I had 2 ingrown toenails and they removed the problem area on both. He was conscientious and kind, taking extra care for my comfort. The nails are now healed and they look great, I can wear open toed shoes without embarrassment! I see him once a year for other problems and each exam is thorough and helpful. I've recommended Dr. Hansen to several people and each one has been very happy with the service received.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Very dissapointed with service provided compared to cost, did more for care at home than was ever done in the 30 seconds the doctor was in the room with me, yet he felt the need to charge excessive amounts for 'treatments' that never really happened - $350 for supposed debridement, when the hospital also charged $750 for the same procedure.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr Hansen and his wife/partner, Dr Lane, healed some massive leg ulcers I had contracted through a mrca infection. They not only healed the wounds but taught me how to properly care for my wounds that were complicated by diabetis. After healing the wounds Dr Hansen stopped the constant pain in one of my feet with a bunyionectomy. Im proud to give him and his staff very ,very high acculades.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

He is most advanced in his practice...saved many feet/ legs. I am a wound care nurse and have observed his kindness, interest, and excellent care of his patients. He is my Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2006

Dr. Arthur Hansen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL