Ratings for Dr. Laurie J. Levine

Don't use for laser hair removal. They gave me severe burns on my arms. Burn blisters took weeks to heal, and now I have spots all over from where blisters were. Worst experience, and her staff made it worse.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Levine for many years and I have finally had enough. Most of her staff is rude and quite unhelpful which makes the visit immediately unpleasant. The doctor is usually in a rush to go to the next room where someone else is waiting therefore she can be very abrupt when speaking with you. I very seldom call but when I do I expect to eventually speak with the doctor. This has not happened because she has her staff call so any questions you may have remain unanswered until they can get back to you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Once the doctor arrives, she's great. But the wait is AWFUL and the staff couldn't care less about your time and they make that very clear.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Laurie J. Levine's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1984)